• Business Intelligence & Reporting Analyst
  • CSG

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am in the process of completing the Create a Guest Administrator and deactivate it challenge however within my developer org I have no option on profile other than 'Standar Platform User'. 

How do I assign a System Administrator Profile?

Thanks, 
Preena
I am not able to complete the challenge in the 'Getting Started with Chatter' trail.

Within the challenge I need to update my profile picutre, it goes through all of the correct steps and I am able to Save but the picture doesn't load - same with changing the picture for the group. 

The error I receive is 'Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: One of the following Chatter profile details has not been set: Photo, About Me, Title, City. Make certain you have changed all of these from their default values.'
I am in the process of completing the Create a Guest Administrator and deactivate it challenge however within my developer org I have no option on profile other than 'Standar Platform User'. 

How do I assign a System Administrator Profile?

Thanks, 
Preena
Working on the Chatter Basics module for Trailhead, and having trouble uploading a photo to your Chatter profile?

Remember these tips:

1. Select a photo smaller than 8MB
2. Select a JPG, GIF, or PNG format

Still having trouble? Use this one! I tested this morning and it works. Plus it's adorable!

[a PNG file you can use for Chatter. It's a picture of our mascot, Astro, dressed in a furry raccoon suit]
I am not able to complete the challenge in the 'Getting Started with Chatter' trail.

Within the challenge I need to update my profile picutre, it goes through all of the correct steps and I am able to Save but the picture doesn't load - same with changing the picture for the group. 

The error I receive is 'Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: One of the following Chatter profile details has not been set: Photo, About Me, Title, City. Make certain you have changed all of these from their default values.'
Working on the Chatter Basics module for Trailhead, and having trouble uploading a photo to your Chatter profile?

Remember these tips:

1. Select a photo smaller than 8MB
2. Select a JPG, GIF, or PNG format

Still having trouble? Use this one! I tested this morning and it works. Plus it's adorable!

[a PNG file you can use for Chatter. It's a picture of our mascot, Astro, dressed in a furry raccoon suit]