• Capgemini

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

Based on the Lead status I am trying to update the lead owner to a queue using the process builder. When my process builder has been pushed to different org I am getting error as below.
Error: The flow tried to update these records: null. This error occurred: INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY: invalid cross reference id.

My Action field update is Lead owner(field) Queue(Type) xxx_Queue(Value)

I am developing custom code that interfaces with Health Cloud. The Developer Guide only references one item in the Business API section to create a new patient. It gives a few examples, but does not have real API reference that developers can use. I am interested in any other APIs/Classes that are available to use. The documentation has info on all the objects and fields, but I would prefer to not write custom interfaces if they already exist.

Is there a "true" developer API reference anywhere? I have also checked the Admin guide and the PDF documentation. Neither has anything useful for this.
I am trying to implement a Lightning Out app/component that needs to support multiple languages. I want to use Labels since that is the "built-in" preferred method to handle translations. It needs to be available to guest users.

I have sucessfully created the app and it functionally works it in the remote site, however the language displayed is alwas that of the guest user.

I have also tried using a stand-alone app instead of lightning out with the same results. So I don't think that is the issue.

I have the languages enabled though Translation Workbench.
I have the languages enabled in the community that we are using to "serve" the lightning out app.
I have passed the language as a parameter to the app both through the $Lightning.createComponent call and as a url parameter "?language=es" as suggested here.

I have seen multiple examples using visualforce, however that really seems like a step backwards, and I'm not sure if that would work with lightning out.

According to this known issue, the steps I used should work, however I'm guessing that it might just be for authenticated users that have their language preference set.

Has anyone sucessfully gotten label translations to work in lightning as a guest user?
Hi All,

Based on the Lead status I am trying to update the lead owner to a queue using the process builder. When my process builder has been pushed to different org I am getting error as below.
Error: The flow tried to update these records: null. This error occurred: INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY: invalid cross reference id.

My Action field update is Lead owner(field) Queue(Type) xxx_Queue(Value)

Hi! I'm running into some authentication issues when trying to connect SharePoint as an external object and was curious if anyone had a solution. I’ve gone though the necessary steps to connect our SharePoint data to sales force but am running into this problem at the final step:

1. Login
2. Go to the Files tab
3. Click on "SharePoint Online" in Connected Sources (I set this up previously)
4. Click on "Connect to Microsoft SharePoint Online"

At this point, it brings up SharePoint which says “Do you trust Salesforce?”

5. Hit “Trust It” on this dialogue.

And then I’m routed back to Salesforce where it displays his error:

We can’t log you in because of the following error. For more information, contact your Salesforce administrator.
No_Oauth_Token: invalid_request AADSTS90014: The request body must contain the following parameter: 'resource'.Trace ID: f2d3c714-f1c3-4934-a04d-e3771bd62300Correlation ID: 9d8825a3-bd03-4674-a431-0229ff5ed2aaTimestamp: 2017-11-09 15:19:22Z
I'm trying to create a new playground, but am unable to do so.  When I try to select create new trailhead playground, nothing happens.  The list doesn't even register that my curser is hovering over the options in the list.  What am I doing wrong?