• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

Recently, Our organization moved from  V1 to V2 version of Salesforce Pardot Connector and since then, we started getting error (CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY: Contact: data changed by trigger for field Owner ID: owner cannot be blank) in the Sync queue.
However, Resyncing the same prospects manually work perfectly so not sure why this error is coming when the connector syncs it the first time.
I know, this error seems to be an error in our trigger but to be honest, 
there is nothing suspicious we found in our trigger and everything looks perfect. 
Also, I have tried tracking debug logs for B2BMA User (Connector integration user ) for a few days and there are no errors/exceptions coming in logs.
Can anyone help me with finding the root cause of the issue? How can we debug this error in the logs and look at what actually causes it?

Hi all ,
I am confused about veiwstate thing in lightnign and why don't we need that in lightning.how do lightning maintain state of variables in page?
Hi all ,
I am confused about veiwstate thing in lightnign and why don't we need that in lightning.how do lightning maintain state of variables in page?