• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

In dashboards every one is having its own personal dashboard but my requirement is to manager can also see the other person dashboards.
for example my maneger is having 3 users manager can  see the 3 user personal dashboards in a page.

Its urgent help me please.
how to integrate salesforce with twitter through rest api?

help me its urgent?

how to integrate salesforce with twitter through rest api?

help me please.
how to login the salesforce through sites portal registered users ?

help me its urgent?
how to display the account details into the map which is shown in vf page please help me?
how to make it public folders as google search??

Public void btn_ResndEmailAction()     {         DateTime dt = DateTime.Now();         contactAccVal.Account_Validation_Email_Identifier__c = String.ValueOf(dt.Year()) +                                                  String.ValueOf(dt.Month()) +                                                  String.ValueOf(dt.Day()) +                                                  String.ValueOf(dt.Hour()) +                                                  String.ValueOf(dt.Minute()) +                                                  String.ValueOf(dt.Second()) +                                                  contactAccVal.id + 'AVR';         contactAccVal.Email_Resent_Date__c = DateTime.Now();         ContactTriggerHandler_AC.bypassUnifiedUser = true;         update contactAccVal;         ContactTriggerHandler_AC.bypassUnifiedUser = false;         isresenddone = true;     }
Hi,

I have a public folder in that i have documents like name as abb when we google search the document it should be dispalyed.

help me its urgent plssss
I have an object with two fields on two fields one before update trigger is there,but that user have only one field have access at that time trigger will fire or not??

how to  count of records processed by batch job?

Thanks advance.
how to make it public folders as google search??
Hi,

I have a public folder in that i have documents like name as abb when we google search the document it should be dispalyed.

help me its urgent plssss