• Technical Consultant
  • Etherios

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I don't have that option in my Org? What I need to do to enable Lightning Experience?
I keep getting this message when i go to convert lead to account,,,,
Error: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Lead Source]: [Lead Source] (System Code)
I don't have that option in my Org? What I need to do to enable Lightning Experience?
Hi everyone, need your help.

We have a custom Visualforce page that contains a URL link to another web application.  The external web application has a login screen we would like to bypass by passing username and password information from Salesforce.

Has anyone been able to successfully do this?   

This might be a simple simple question but I haven't found a straight answer: 
Building flows with Visual Workflow, are the steps performed sequentially as shown on the flow in all cases?

For example, record A created -> record B created -> record A updated with new ID of record B.

In this example if there were any reason record B didn't get created you can't update record A.
Can I assume that record B gets created before the record A update fires? Or should I not assume things work as expected, and pad in wait states and error trapping on whether or not records get created?

And extra-points if any of you mega-brains answering want to throw in some DML and SOQL error trapping steps that would apply in heavy record create/update flows.

Thanks!!

Hi,

we have a scheduled job running every hour which import a list data of a custom object from other system to salesforce. We want to have a trigger to check whether the data is existing or not, if it is existed, we want to update the existing record. how should I implement this?

Jingli
Hi All,

In contacts I have two custom text fields called Secondary Source and opportunity Source. When I add the contact to a campaign I want the secondary source to be populated to the name of the campaign and Opportunity Source to be populated to the field campaign type (which is picklist field). Everytime I add the contact to a new campaign the source field should get updated. Is this possible??

Hi all,

I am trying to update all records through scheduling job daily. Records are not updating and throwing this error mesaage "A workflow or approval field update caused an error when saving this record. Contact your administrator to resolve it". Why i am getting this error message? how to resolve this error?

Thanks,

Vinod.