• Intercruises

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have created a formula in a work flow to concatenate several fields to for a new field in opportunities, this works however for the date, I would like the day to show as two digits for day 1-9 in the month but I cannot seem to figure out how to update my formula (below) to manage this. The result I am looking to achieve is where a call date is 09/09/2017 should be returned as 09SEP17.

Thanks in advance
Aidan

Product2.ProductCode + '-' + Opportunity.Port__r.Port_Code__c + '-' + Opportunity.Ship__r.Code__c + '-' + 
TEXT(DAY(Opportunity.Call_Date__c)) + CASE(MONTH(Opportunity.Call_Date__c), 
1, "JAN", 
2, "FEB", 
3, "MAR", 
4, "APR", 
5, "MAY", 
6, "JUN", 
7, "JUL", 
8, "AUG", 
9, "SEP", 
10, "OCT", 
11, "NOV", 
12, "DEC", 
"None") + RIGHT(TEXT(YEAR(Opportunity.Call_Date__c)),2)
Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to integrate SAP by Design to Salesforce and If yes then what are the basic steps involved in doing this. I ahve a sepcific requirement to get data to flow directly from SAP by D to Salesforce. I would like to do this using and API and have a dataloader tool available to do this. I am not and IT person so I want to understand how to join the dots and link SAP by D to Salesforce (the steps).

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Aidan
Hi I am looking for advice. I was loading data to salesforce using a data loader tool that we have (3rd party custom built tool). I had activated the critical update for the Require TLS 1.1 or higher for HTTPS connections and this has caused my loader tool to fail. It is accessing salesforce by webservices using https://www.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/25.0 . When I deactivate the critical update the tool Works. In the application I have only four possible inputs: URL, file to be uploaded, username and password+token. Is there any way to bypass or correct the new connection method? Does anybody know what webservices address I should put now to meet the TLS requirements. (I hope I am explaining my issue well).

Thanks,
Aidan
I have some workflows created to alert users when information is added to our accounts. The alerts work fine and also fire and email to all the users who are in CC. The question is how do I hide the list of who is in CC as some users access on mobile and the long list of CC means they complain about needing to scroll down a long way to find the information after the list of the users in CC.

Thanks in advance for you help.
Aidan
Hi,

I have created a formula in a work flow to concatenate several fields to for a new field in opportunities, this works however for the date, I would like the day to show as two digits for day 1-9 in the month but I cannot seem to figure out how to update my formula (below) to manage this. The result I am looking to achieve is where a call date is 09/09/2017 should be returned as 09SEP17.

Thanks in advance
Aidan

Product2.ProductCode + '-' + Opportunity.Port__r.Port_Code__c + '-' + Opportunity.Ship__r.Code__c + '-' + 
1, "JAN", 
2, "FEB", 
3, "MAR", 
4, "APR", 
5, "MAY", 
6, "JUN", 
7, "JUL", 
8, "AUG", 
9, "SEP", 
10, "OCT", 
11, "NOV", 
12, "DEC", 
Hi,

Thanks in advance
Aidan

1, "JAN", 
2, "FEB", 
3, "MAR", 
4, "APR", 
5, "MAY", 
6, "JUN", 
7, "JUL", 
8, "AUG", 
9, "SEP", 
10, "OCT", 
11, "NOV", 
12, "DEC",