• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to create a custom detail page button on the Case object.
When this button is clicked it validates data to be sent via JSON to API(external system)
When JSON is sent a success response should be received/confirmed
I have following things with me:
client_id
client_secret
Third party URL
What is the way to implement it please explain in detail. Thanks

Below error I m geting when I hit 'Check challenge'  on Trailhead module.
Please advice.

error
I have a VF page which act as a form to be filled by the end user. This question have to be answered by experts from company side. Again end user can ask more clarification on that,so agian expert will provide clarification like this i want to show complete thread of question and answers on my VF page, please sugget here how can I achieve this?

Below error I m geting when I hit 'Check challenge'  on Trailhead module.
Please advice.

error
I have a VF page which act as a form to be filled by the end user. This question have to be answered by experts from company side. Again end user can ask more clarification on that,so agian expert will provide clarification like this i want to show complete thread of question and answers on my VF page, please sugget here how can I achieve this?

When talking to another developer today we came across a question that we can't find the answer to so I was hoping someone here knew the answer.  I know that you can create a visualforce page with more than one extension.  My questions are:

1. Why would you use more than one?

2. If you have more that one in what order does visualforce look for your method?

3. What happens if you have a method with the same name on different extensions?

• September 06, 2013