• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How can you relate multiple accounts to one LiveChat Transcript?
-I'm using all the live agent pre chat standard functions
-I'm asking for email (for the person account) and Account Number (a custom text field for the regular account)
-I have a lookup field to Account called PersonAccount__c
I need to relate a Person Account and a Regular Account to the same Transcript

Here are my pre chat functions
<!-- Map liveagent.prechat:FirstNameDetail and liveagent.prechat:LastNameDetail
    custom detail to Account's field FirstName and LastName and E,ail-->
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map:Account" value="FirstName,FirstNameDetail;LastName,LastNameDetail;Email_Address__c,EmailDetail" />
<!-- Specify to query for a matching Account records FirstName field based on
the value of FirstName -->
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map.doFind:Account" value="Email_Address__c,true" />
<!-- Return results only if there is an exact match of FirstName -->
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map.isExactMatch:Account" value="Email_Address__c,true" />
<!-- If no match in search, create a new Account record with the mapped value
of firstname and last name -->
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map.doCreate:Account" value="FirstName,true;LastName,true;Email_Address__c,true" />
<!-- If a new Account record has been created, open it as a subtab -->
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.showOnCreate:Account" value="true" />
<!-- Save the Contact id to transcript's field PersonAccount__c-->
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.saveToTranscript:Account" value="PersonAccount__c" />

<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map:Account" value="AccountNumber__c,AccNum" />

<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map.doFind:Account" value="AccountNumber__c,true" />

<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map.isExactMatch:Account" value="AccountNumber__c,true" />
<!-- If a new Account record has been created, open it as a subtab -->
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.showOnCreate:Account" value="true" />
<!-- Save the Account id to transcript's field AccountId -->
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.saveToTranscript:Account" value="AccountId" />

The regular account is never displayed and it is not related to the transcript until I do it manually.

Any possible ways to solve this?
I have created an object "Employee" and child object "Customer".

I have written an Apex Code that'll fetch details of employees and customers:
**********************************************************************************************************************
public class contrBinding {
    public List<Employee__c> employee{get;set;}

public List<Employee__c> getEmpl(){

employee = [select Name, First_Name__c, Last_Name__c, (select Name, First_Name__c, Last_Name__c from Customers__r) from Employee__c limit 10];
            return employee;
    }
}
*******************************************************************************************

This is the Visualforce page code:
*******************************************************************************************
<apex:page controller="contrBinding" sidebar="false">
  <apex:form >
      <apex:pageBlock title="Employee Details">
          <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Empl}" var="emp">
              <apex:column value="{!emp.Name}"/>
              <apex:column value="{!emp.First_Name__c}"/>
              <apex:column value="{!emp.Last_Name__c}"/>
          </apex:pageBlockTable>
      </apex:pageBlock>
  </apex:form>
</apex:page>
*******************************************************************************************************

Can anyone tell me how can I bring the Customer recods on Visualforce page?

I am displaying image on the VF page.
I want to set maximum size of image VF on page.
Lets suppose if image size is 640x480 then it should become 360x240 on VF page- I achived this by putting mx-width style.
But I want if image size is less than 360x240 then it shows its original size, it should not stretch and show into 360x240 size.