Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Using Chrome Browser
I am unable to complete the challenge

Create and activate a rule with fuzzy logic
Identify duplicate contacts using a matching rule tailored for your company.
Create a matching rule for for the Contact object with the name: Contact with Fuzzy Logic
Email matching criteria: Exact
First Name matching criteria: Fuzzy: First Name
Activate the rule and your matching rule

because of an error with  Step 2: Configure Matching Rule

I am unable to select from the picklist in Row 1 (Mandatory) or Row 2
I have entered in 
Row 3 Email Matching Criteria Exact
Row 4 First Name Fuzzy: First Name
then get this error message:
Error: Invalid Data. 
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
This matching rule wasn't saved. It contains criteria that would return poor match results. Please use at least one other field besides Fuzzy: Title.
I have not selected Title anywhere

Error I am getting:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Users Not Logged in Last 7 Days' report does not seem to grouped on 'Close Date' by Calendar Month.

This report wasn't edited in the requirements. The 'Close Date' grouping by Calendar Month is a requirement of the 'Opportunities by Rep and Close Month' report. I'm not sure what I can do to get past this, as the 'Users Not Logged in Last 7 Days' report is a user report and therefore can't be sorted by 'Close Date'.

Im trying to use a apex script that i have found. But it seems like it does not take care of the problem of opportunities not having a primary contact. If the primary contact is not defined it throws the following error.

Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger trgMnCopyPrimaryContact caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: trgMnCopyPrimaryContact: execution of BeforeUpdate caused by: System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject: Trigger.trgMnCopyPrimaryContact: line 6, column 13

trigger trgMnCopyPrimaryContact on Opportunity (before update) {

for (Opportunity o : Trigger.new) {

OpportunityContactRole contactRole =
            [select ContactID from OpportunityContactRole where IsPrimary = true and OpportunityId = :o.id];

if (contactRole != null) {
         o.Opportunity_contact__c = contactRole.ContactID;
       }

}

}

Im not a java developer and wonder if someone can help me to add functionality that does not fail if the primary contact is missing.