• Database Coordinator
  • Enterprise Florida Inc.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Attempting to build a workflow that will fire off an email alert to the record owner's manager, if the record has not been opened within 48 hours. However the email template is only recognizing the fields on the object that are of the email data type; So now my object is currently capturing the correct data on my custom "Owner manager email field" *Formula(text)*  and  now I need the secondary custom  hidden field "ADM - Owner Manager Email (Email)" to capture that email value from the primary owner manager field, in order for me to build a successful workflow that will notify both the owner and manager after 48 hours.

Has anyone been able to figure this out? Unfortunately, I did not build this particular process and its linked to several components; an approval proccess, workflow, email templates, field updates and email alerts as well as process builder. Before I start to rebuilding the entire complicated process I need to patch this until I can deploy the new one. PLEASE HELP :'(
I permanently deleted a custom field in haste and before I am forced to rebuild and reupload all of the data, I was hoping there would be another way to recover the field.