• 30 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to edit a schedule for some Apex classes. When I go to Setup, Monitor, Scheduled Jobs, Manage it appears from the UI that the jobs are scheduled to run on the 1st of every month. However, I can see from the Apex logs that they actually run every day. Can someone pleae explain what I'm missing here?
So ive signed up for the dev edition org. Ive tried using my playgrounds. What am i missing? No matter what i do I keep getting the error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Trailhead_Data_Manager' app was not found. Please follow the requirements and ensure the wave enabled org is setup correctly." Where do i get this app? I assumed it came already installed when you signed up for the dev org. Can anyone please help, this is the last module i need to complete the trail. Thanks in advance. 
Below code throws error saying: Getting error attempt dereference a  null pointer:

public class AccountHandler {
public class MyException extends Exception{}
public static Account insertNewAccount(String name) {
Account a = new Account();
try
{
    IF(name=='')
    {
    throw new MyException('Empty paramenter');
    }
    else
    {
    a.Name = name;
    insert a;
    return a;
    }
}
catch (DmlException e) {
return null;
}

}
}

what am I missing?
Hi Everyone,

We are using Force.com - App Subscription User License of Salesforce. Everything is working but somehow I can't see Case Tab. In the document nothing is mentioned related to Case Tab.
http://www2.sfdcstatic.com/assets/pdf/misc/DS_Force_Pricing_Comparison.pdf?d=70130000000lzSrAAI
The strange thing is when I logged in as Force.com - App Subscription user case object is visible but tab is not. Any idea why this is happening?Infact I can see email to case too. If case object is not allowed in this license then email to case feature should not be there. Any help will be really appreciated. 

Regards,
Rajiv

• April 27, 2016