• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
I'm developing a lightning-record-edit-form on an unathenticated community to allow lead entry. I'm testing this on a scratch org. When I view the page as System Admin, all good. When I view the page as guest user none of the lead fields show up. I've adjusted the FLS and object settings in the guest user profile but it didn't help. I'm thinking this is either a quirk of lightning-record-edit-form or scratch orgs. Anyone encounter something like this? Thanks in advance.
Happy New Year All! Strange issue that may be related to the New Year. I have an APEX integration to Amazon S3. It stopped working indicating that the date in the request is not yet valid. I checked it out and it looks like the formerly working integration is now sending 12/31/2018 as an expiration date. It appears to be related to gmtFormat dateTime function. I set up a test below and the results.

String iso8601date = system.now().formatGmt('YYYYMMdd\'T\'HHmmss\'Z\'');
system.debug('formatGMT ' + iso8601date);
11:43:25:001 USER_DEBUG [2]|DEBUG|formatGMT 20181231T164325Z

DateTime iso8601date2 = system.now();
system.debug('not formatted ' + string.valueof(iso8601date2));
11:43:25:002 USER_DEBUG [5]|DEBUG|not formatted 2017-12-31 08:43:25 

Note: the user is PST so the times are the same.

Anyone else seeing this behavior? This is in a dev org, but I tried in my prod org and seemed to get the same results.

Hello,
I'm developing a lightning-record-edit-form on an unathenticated community to allow lead entry. I'm testing this on a scratch org. When I view the page as System Admin, all good. When I view the page as guest user none of the lead fields show up. I've adjusted the FLS and object settings in the guest user profile but it didn't help. I'm thinking this is either a quirk of lightning-record-edit-form or scratch orgs. Anyone encounter something like this? Thanks in advance.
Happy New Year All! Strange issue that may be related to the New Year. I have an APEX integration to Amazon S3. It stopped working indicating that the date in the request is not yet valid. I checked it out and it looks like the formerly working integration is now sending 12/31/2018 as an expiration date. It appears to be related to gmtFormat dateTime function. I set up a test below and the results.

String iso8601date = system.now().formatGmt('YYYYMMdd\'T\'HHmmss\'Z\'');
system.debug('formatGMT ' + iso8601date);
11:43:25:001 USER_DEBUG [2]|DEBUG|formatGMT 20181231T164325Z

DateTime iso8601date2 = system.now();
system.debug('not formatted ' + string.valueof(iso8601date2));
11:43:25:002 USER_DEBUG [5]|DEBUG|not formatted 2017-12-31 08:43:25 

Note: the user is PST so the times are the same.

Anyone else seeing this behavior? This is in a dev org, but I tried in my prod org and seemed to get the same results.