• 75 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

The Challenge for this module keeps saying that I haven't put in a filter for not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.  (it looks like the over $25,000 filter is ok) 

This is what the Challenge says to do for filters:  "The report should have filters for opportunities of an Amount greater than $25000 USD and opportunities where the Stage is not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost."

I used 2 statements for the Stage filter:  Stage not equal to Closed Won AND Stage not equal to Closed Lost.  The report preview seems right -- it doesn't show any opportunities with stage of either Closed Won or Closed Lost.

But the Challenge keeps giving me an error.  I copied and pasted the filter logic I used.

Amount greater than ""25,000""
EditRemoveUndo
AND
Stage not equal to "Closed Lost"
EditRemoveUndo
AND
Stage not equal to "Closed Won"
EditRemove

any ideas?

Hello !

It would be great if you could confirm these 2 answers for me please!! As they just get me confused! 

1)Which deployment tools will you use to deploy metadata from one organization to another organization?

Force.com IDE
 Change sets
 Unmanaged Packages

2) Which deployment tools will you use to migrate metadata to 2 different production orgs?

Force.com Migration Tool 
Force.com IDE 
Unmanaged package

After looking at the documents, I belive the answer to question 1 is Change sets, but on the online quiz I am taking it gives me the answer as Force.com IDE.  Can someone please clarify this for me?

Also, as for number 2 all tools could be used to migrate metadata to 2 different production orgs, but which would be preferable, or all need to be used in conjunction ? 

Thank you!!!

Hello,

I found this queston in a mock exam and I can't figure out which one is the right answer. I believe it to be D, but I found that some documentation points it out to be A ( As you could probably automate the process with Lighting Builder?). Can it be both? Thank you.

Universal Containers wants to rollout new product bundles with several pricing options. Pricing options include product-price bundles, account specific pricing and more. Which product satisfies these needs?

A- Lightning Process Builder
 B- Workflow on Opportunity/Opportunity Product
 C- Formula fields on Opportunity/Opportunity product
 D- Custom AppExchange App for product pricing
Hello. I have tried to complete this Challenge a couple of times, but I keep getting the same error.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The User standard object does not have a custom field with the API name 'Phone_UUID__c'

Any suggestions please?

Hi everyone, 
Would you know if there is a recording for this webinar? Intro to Force.com (February 26, 2016 - 10AM PST) I did a search but couldn't find anything. I am looking to take the Platform Developer I Certification soon and was looking for all the info i can get my hands on. I'm also using Trailhead and the documentation available but i think the webinars can be quite helpful. 
Thank you!
Hello Communty

I am trying to complete this challenge:

To pass this challenge, create a custom button which opens a link to 'http://google.com?q=<CONTACT NAME>' - where <CONTACT NAME> is the current contact's name. Then add this button to the default 'Contact Layout'.
The custom button must be labeled 'Google Info' with the name 'Google_Info'.
The custom button must dynamically insert the contact's name using the appropriate merge field.
The custom button must be added to the 'Contact Layout' page layout.

But keep getting this error: 

The 'Google Info' custom button was not found. Hint: Make sure that it is a Detail Page Button (not link) and that its added to the page layout.

Please view the seenshot.

What am i doing wrong? Thanks for your help! User-added image
Hello !

It would be great if you could confirm these 2 answers for me please!! As they just get me confused! 

1)Which deployment tools will you use to deploy metadata from one organization to another organization?

Force.com IDE
 Change sets
 Unmanaged Packages

2) Which deployment tools will you use to migrate metadata to 2 different production orgs?

Force.com Migration Tool 
Force.com IDE 
Unmanaged package

After looking at the documents, I belive the answer to question 1 is Change sets, but on the online quiz I am taking it gives me the answer as Force.com IDE.  Can someone please clarify this for me?

Also, as for number 2 all tools could be used to migrate metadata to 2 different production orgs, but which would be preferable, or all need to be used in conjunction ? 

Thank you!!!

Hello,

I found this queston in a mock exam and I can't figure out which one is the right answer. I believe it to be D, but I found that some documentation points it out to be A ( As you could probably automate the process with Lighting Builder?). Can it be both? Thank you.

Universal Containers wants to rollout new product bundles with several pricing options. Pricing options include product-price bundles, account specific pricing and more. Which product satisfies these needs?

A- Lightning Process Builder
 B- Workflow on Opportunity/Opportunity Product
 C- Formula fields on Opportunity/Opportunity product
 D- Custom AppExchange App for product pricing
Hello. I have tried to complete this Challenge a couple of times, but I keep getting the same error.

The User standard object does not have a custom field with the API name 'Phone_UUID__c'

Any suggestions please?

Hi everyone, 
Would you know if there is a recording for this webinar? Intro to Force.com (February 26, 2016 - 10AM PST) I did a search but couldn't find anything. I am looking to take the Platform Developer I Certification soon and was looking for all the info i can get my hands on. I'm also using Trailhead and the documentation available but i think the webinars can be quite helpful. 
Thank you!

The Challenge for this module keeps saying that I haven't put in a filter for not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.  (it looks like the over $25,000 filter is ok) 

This is what the Challenge says to do for filters:  "The report should have filters for opportunities of an Amount greater than $25000 USD and opportunities where the Stage is not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost."

I used 2 statements for the Stage filter:  Stage not equal to Closed Won AND Stage not equal to Closed Lost.  The report preview seems right -- it doesn't show any opportunities with stage of either Closed Won or Closed Lost.

But the Challenge keeps giving me an error.  I copied and pasted the filter logic I used.

Amount greater than ""25,000""
EditRemoveUndo
AND
Stage not equal to "Closed Lost"
EditRemoveUndo
AND
Stage not equal to "Closed Won"
EditRemove

any ideas?

Hello Communty

I am trying to complete this challenge:

To pass this challenge, create a custom button which opens a link to 'http://google.com?q=<CONTACT NAME>' - where <CONTACT NAME> is the current contact's name. Then add this button to the default 'Contact Layout'.
The custom button must be labeled 'Google Info' with the name 'Google_Info'.
The custom button must dynamically insert the contact's name using the appropriate merge field.
The custom button must be added to the 'Contact Layout' page layout.

But keep getting this error: 

The 'Google Info' custom button was not found. Hint: Make sure that it is a Detail Page Button (not link) and that its added to the page layout.

Please view the seenshot.

What am i doing wrong? Thanks for your help! User-added image
  • Create an OData 2.0 External Data Source named 'Mobile Devices' using the following URL: https://phone-odata-demo.herokuapp.com/devices.svc/
  • Use the 'AtomPub' format and the 'Anonymous' Identity Type for the 'Mobile Devices' External Data Source.
  • The 'Mobile Devices' data source must validate and sync the 'phone_plans' table to result in an external object with the API name 'Phone_Plan__x'.
  • The 'Mobile Devices' data source must validate and sync the 'phones' table to result in an external object with the API name 'Phone__x'.
  • Note that you will need to adjust the Object Names for the two external objects from the default setting after the initial sync.
User-added image

all the thing have been done but i am getting following errorwhile checking challenge.

User-added image
I'm working on the Data Security trail and attempting to check the challenge for "Controlling Access to Objects"

The challenge requires a profile to be created with the following traits:
    Name: Account Reviewer
    Salesforce license type
    Only read access to Account object. (And no access to any other object in the Org)

I've set the object access to readonly for Accounts, and removed all other objects.

When I check the challenge the error:
Challenge not yet complete ... here's what's wrong:
The 'Account Reviewer' profile does not work as expected.

Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this?
I looks straightforward, is the challenge looking at anything other than data objects?

Thanks