• 15 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,  I am using lightning:select in my component however, when I click save the value just disappears.Its a custom field and I am using controller to fetch the values and stoting it in an attribute. The value is getting save as when i execute a query I can see the selected value.But in the UI the first option in the dropdown get selected.

But when I replace lightning:select with lightning:combobox and rest logic is same it works fine. But combobox has its disadvantages i.e,  we have to scroll down if the dropdown options are more so I cannot use it. I tried every solution but still unable to resolve lightning:select issue.
Can anyone please help me here?
When trying to clone the Opportunity I receive error messages on Amount and Date field.
Errors are: on Amount field- "your entry in not a valid increment." and on Close Date: "your entry does not match the allowed format MMM d yyy".

Coud you please let me know why I am receiving these above errors?
When trying to clone the Opportunity I receive error messages on Amount and Date field.
Errors are: on Amount field- "your entry in not a valid increment." and on Close Date: "your entry does not match the allowed format MMM d yyy".

Coud you please let me know why I am receiving these above errors?