• Aplite Info Solution

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all,
I would like to be able to show opportunities include a count of records that could appear on Sidebar of home page and on click opportunities list will display.
Hello All,
Please help me to know about lightning ,What will work in lightning same as (/apex/pagename?ID=xxx) in classic salesforce. 
I don't want to switch from (one.app) LEX to classic .
So need alternative for calling my VF page from other vf page in ligtning .
Right now i am ussing static Url '/apex/pagename?ID =xxx' on click in JavaScript. Result in LEX :- It is redirected to classic url . but want to open this in lightning UI only.

Thanks In Advance. 
hi there,

I am configuring SAML SSO from Salesforce to Third party IDP. 
SP: Salesforce, 
IDP: other system

I have consumed XML provided by IDP side. 
Enabled SAML for y ORG and did SAML settings.
There is 1 user in Salesforce org with "standard user" profile, his username matches with username/email address on IDP server.
As per attched SAML setting i should be able to put my credentials on Salesforce login screen and should be redirected to Salesforce org with my IDP username and password. But this is not happenin. When i put IDP username/email address and IDP user password on Salesforce login page, its URL is not redirecting to SAML URL, its just login fail message from salesforce appears on screen.

Any quick help will be appriciated.
Attaching saml config screen.

Thanks,
ArunaSAML SSO settings image

Hello All,
Please help me to know about lightning ,What will work in lightning same as (/apex/pagename?ID=xxx) in classic salesforce. 
I don't want to switch from (one.app) LEX to classic .
So need alternative for calling my VF page from other vf page in ligtning .
Right now i am ussing static Url '/apex/pagename?ID =xxx' on click in JavaScript. Result in LEX :- It is redirected to classic url . but want to open this in lightning UI only.

Thanks In Advance.