• Member since 2015
  • Program Manager

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
TrailHead-Automating Processes with the Lightning Process Builder-Receiving this error: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: STORAGE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, storage limit exceeded: []
I am getting this erro when trying to add the Wave Analytics Manager permiossion set to a user. The permission set contains the Create and Edit Wave Analytics Dashboards, so I am not sure wht the problem is? The profile is System Admin. User license is Salesforce.

"Can't assign permission set Wave Analytics Manager to user Elyse McCulla. The user license doesn't allow the permission: Create and Edit Wave Analytics Dashboards"    
I am getting this erro when trying to add the Wave Analytics Manager permiossion set to a user. The permission set contains the Create and Edit Wave Analytics Dashboards, so I am not sure wht the problem is? The profile is System Admin. User license is Salesforce.

"Can't assign permission set Wave Analytics Manager to user Elyse McCulla. The user license doesn't allow the permission: Create and Edit Wave Analytics Dashboards"