• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am thinking to modify following the message which comes for a user when he navigates to the Chatter Desktop in My Settings option. 

"Your IT department manages Chatter Desktop installations for your company. Contact your IT department to get Chatter Desktop."

How can it be done?
I am thinking to modify following the message which comes for a user when he navigates to the Chatter Desktop in My Settings option.

"Your IT department manages Chatter Desktop installations for your company. Contact your IT department to get Chatter Desktop."

How can it be done?

HI fellas, I am new to Salesforce. Can anyone help me in writing test class for an apex trigger which sends email update. My code looks something like this:

trigger mailchange on Contact (after update) {
            List<String> mailList = new List<String>();
  List<String> mailAddresses = new List<String>(); 

Group g = [SELECT (select userOrGroupId from groupMembers) FROM group WHERE name = 'MyMailingGroup'];
  for (GroupMember gm : g.groupMembers) 
  {
   mailList.add(gm.userOrGroupId);
  }
  User[] usr = [SELECT email FROM user WHERE id IN :mailList];
  for(User u : usr) 
  {
  mailAddresses.add(u.email);
  } 
        string messagebody;
        List<Messaging.SingleEmailMessage> emails = new List<Messaging.SingleEmailMessage>();
        for (Contact c : trigger.new) { 
            Contact old = trigger.oldMap.get(c.Id); 
            if (old.Email != c.Email) {  
                Messaging.SingleEmailMessage email = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
                email.setToAddresses(mailAddresses);
                email.setReplyTo('something@aaa.com');
                email.setSenderDisplayName('DispName');
                email.setSubject('subject');
                messagebody='message body';
                email.setHtmlBody(messagebody);
                emails.add(email);
            }
        }
        Messaging.sendEmail(emails);
    }

Please help to write test class for this trigger.
I have been trying to hide the edit button from all of the tabs of my salesforce app. Is there a way to do it?? 

How can it be done?
I have been trying to hide the edit button from all of the tabs of my salesforce app. Is there a way to do it??