• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Does anyone know of an app or a way to export some case fields into Excel or PDF? What I'm trying to do is when I create a new Case in SF I would like to have a way to export some of the fields to an excel templete so it looks nice. I know I can do this through reports but it all shows up in excel under one row, I would like to find a way/app that would allow me to create a templete that would be used for each new case. I've tried  Connect for Office but it doesn't work with Office 2010.

Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated! 

thanks 
Hi, I just created a New Report in SF and I'm trying to change the layout so when I export it into excel it looks clean and professional so all the fields aren't in one row? Is there a way to change the layout when I export this report, or a way to get this report into an excel template that I create? 

Any help would be appreciated. 

​Thanks
Good Morning,
    I'm trying to find a way to export Case details into an excel Templete (not all the cases collectively just for each case after the case is set up). Is there an easy way to do this? I want to be able to chose what Case Detail Fields are exported into the excel templete. It would be nice if there was a button to click on when your in the case details that just exports to the Excel Templete that I create. Any help would be much appreciated since I've tried to research this issue for a while now. 

Thanks, and have a great day! 

Case Detail
Hi, I just created a New Report in SF and I'm trying to change the layout so when I export it into excel it looks clean and professional so all the fields aren't in one row? Is there a way to change the layout when I export this report, or a way to get this report into an excel template that I create? 

Any help would be appreciated. 

​Thanks
Good Morning,
    I'm trying to find a way to export Case details into an excel Templete (not all the cases collectively just for each case after the case is set up). Is there an easy way to do this? I want to be able to chose what Case Detail Fields are exported into the excel templete. It would be nice if there was a button to click on when your in the case details that just exports to the Excel Templete that I create. Any help would be much appreciated since I've tried to research this issue for a while now. 

Thanks, and have a great day! 

Case Detail