• Certified Admin and Developer
  • Me

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I was working on the Reports and Dashboard Superbadge and on the third challenge I got the "RED ERROR OF DOOM!!!"User-added image

It was a fresh org and I tried several variations of the last challenge to fix it but no luck.  Anyway, I decided to start over with a NEW new fresh dev org, and here is my issue:  I'd like to reset the first two challenges I passed with the previous org, so I can see if I did everything right (again) in the new org.  Any help would be appreciated.

Roy  
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: AJZZGFJE

I think I know what happened but I don't know what to do about it. I created and deleted a dashboard (Lightning_Sales_Manager).  I went to recreate it with the same name and it said the name was already being used.  So I emptied my recycling bin and tried to save it again.  Same message.  So I had to save it with a different name than the challenge wanted. I THINK that is the issue.   Any help with this?
I was working on a trailhead challenge and started getting this message.
User-added image

I found the corresponding blank metadata record and thought it was somethign I had accidentally created... so I deleted it, thinking it would go to the recycling bin (it did not).

I went back to my developer console and tried to save the test class I was working on and now I get this message:
User-added image

I went to the recycling bin to restore the deleted metadata record and it is not there.  I'm a newbie to programmatic developing so this is all over my head.  Any help would be appreciated.
At the end of the TemperatureConverter example, it says...

"After you run tests, code coverage is automatically generated for the Apex classes and triggers in the org. You can check the code coverage percentage in the Tests tab of the Developer Console. In this example, the class you’ve just tested, the TemperatureConverter class, has 100% coverage as shown in this image."

And it shows an image of 100% 3/3.

However, my code coverage still says 0% & 0/3 even though I was able to successfully replicate the example and had a good TestRun

Any clues as to why that might be? 
I was working on the Reports and Dashboard Superbadge and on the third challenge I got the "RED ERROR OF DOOM!!!"User-added image

It was a fresh org and I tried several variations of the last challenge to fix it but no luck.  Anyway, I decided to start over with a NEW new fresh dev org, and here is my issue:  I'd like to reset the first two challenges I passed with the previous org, so I can see if I did everything right (again) in the new org.  Any help would be appreciated.

Roy  
At the end of the TemperatureConverter example, it says...

"After you run tests, code coverage is automatically generated for the Apex classes and triggers in the org. You can check the code coverage percentage in the Tests tab of the Developer Console. In this example, the class you’ve just tested, the TemperatureConverter class, has 100% coverage as shown in this image."

And it shows an image of 100% 3/3.

However, my code coverage still says 0% & 0/3 even though I was able to successfully replicate the example and had a good TestRun

Any clues as to why that might be? 
Trailhead chhalendge:
Create a flow to streamline entry of new accounts, contacts, and opportunities.

error: 
UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED --- ERRORS : (REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING) Required fields are missing: [StageName] --- for SFDC record with ID : null,