• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've got a bug in my Admin Intermediate trail. It's complete, but shows as 97%. The Efficient Deployments module, where the challenge is complete, shows as not complete. (See screenshot.) Help?

User-added image
Anyone else having trouble logging into Trailhead with Safari on a Mac?

I'm on a Mac with OS 10.11.3 and Safari 9.0.3 and can't get in. Haven't been able to for several days. (I do the Salesforce login and then get a screen that's blank other than "logging you in") Used to be able to do it no problem.

I think I tried it on my home Mac as well and same problem, but honestly now I can't remember for sure...
Anyone else having trouble logging into Trailhead with Safari?

I'm on a Mac with OS 10.11.3 and Safari 9.0.3 and can't get in. (I do the Salesforce login and then get a screen that's blank other than "logging you in") Used to be able to do it no problem.
I've got a bug in my Admin Intermediate trail. It's complete, but shows as 97%. The Efficient Deployments module, where the challenge is complete, shows as not complete. (See screenshot.) Help?

User-added image
Hello All,
I have completed this challenge.

1-For this first you need to create a helper formula field(type-percent) 
Percent Completed :
(DATEVALUE( CreatedDate ) - CloseDate )/100

2- Then you need to create the actual formula field (type- text) by using the helper formula field.
Opportunity Progress :

IF( Percent_Completed__c <=25,"Early", 
IF(Percent_Completed__c <=75,"Middle", 
"Late"))

Thanks,
Nida

The Error I get is: "Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Please check that your report includes at least all of these columns: Supply: Supply Name, Unit Cost, Quantity and Total. 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps."

this is my report:
my Report
not sure where I made a mistake

Hi everyone, I'm having an issue with the fifth module not verifying claiming the report has the wrong columns:

Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Please check that your report includes at least all of these columns: Supply: Supply Name, Unit Cost, Quantity and Total.

But I have those columns:
User-added image
(Pardon the names)

All of the other modules have verified first time and this is the last thing in the trail (six verified first time too).

The only thing I can boil it down to is report names. I've had to delete the first report in an attempt to fix it, but every subsequent report has had to have a different API name; perhaps the verifier is looking at the original one still? But even that had all of the columns.

I also have the dashboard set up as per instructions, again with different API names unfortunately.