• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am overriding new button functionality on standard Event object with custom VF page. I am able to create layout for Event fields and buttons.

But I am unable to add Invitees related list to this page. I am not sure from where this list is added to page, as it is not visible in the page layout or anywhere in salesforce.
I want to add a custom button tp Event. when the user clicks this button then all th einformation related to the event need to be passed to a VF page using this button. Is this possible? If yes, what is th emost appropriate way of getting this event information?
I am overriding new button functionality on standard Event object with custom VF page. I am able to create layout for Event fields and buttons.

But I am unable to add Invitees related list to this page. I am not sure from where this list is added to page, as it is not visible in the page layout or anywhere in salesforce.
I want to add a custom button tp Event. when the user clicks this button then all th einformation related to the event need to be passed to a VF page using this button. Is this possible? If yes, what is th emost appropriate way of getting this event information?