• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
What is the maximum list size I can pass to Messaging.sendEmail(list<SingleEmailMessage>)?  I'm sending the email to internal users by specifying their userId using setTargetObjectId, so daily limits shouldn't be a factor.
I have a simple visualforce page that has the chatteranswers:searchask component:

<apex:page>
	<body>
		<div>
			<chatteranswers:searchask id="mySearchAskComponent" communityId="ID_HERE" />
	 	</div>
    </body>
</apex:page>
If I ask a new question and I don't select a category, I get an error message that says "Unknown Error : Cannot read property 'ACTION' of null" and the page doesn't refresh at all.
Page showing error message 'cannot read property action of null'
Even though the error message is displayed, the question still gets posted, but there's no indication of this until I navigate back to the list of unanswered questions.

If i select a category before I click the 'post' button, I get a success message, but there's also another error on the page that states "Cannot read property 'replaceState' of undefined":
Image showing 'cannot read property 'replaceState' of undefined

Am I missing something from my page?  The chatter answers implementation guide said I could use "as few as one component" on my page, but these error messages seem to suggest otherwise.
I have a simple visualforce page that has the chatteranswers:searchask component:

<body>
		<div>
	 	</div>
    </body>
If I ask a new question and I don't select a category, I get an error message that says "Unknown Error : Cannot read property 'ACTION' of null" and the page doesn't refresh at all.
Even though the error message is displayed, the question still gets posted, but there's no indication of this until I navigate back to the list of unanswered questions.

If i select a category before I click the 'post' button, I get a success message, but there's also another error on the page that states "Cannot read property 'replaceState' of undefined":

Am I missing something from my page?  The chatter answers implementation guide said I could use "as few as one component" on my page, but these error messages seem to suggest otherwise.
Hello all,

We have .NET developments in Windows Azure for about 4 years now. Since March 28th of this year, we have been getting an error about 10-15 times per week with API calls via SOAP queries or REST Webservices, where the error message reads: 

Unable to connect to the remote server
No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 96.43.148.104:443

On average we make around 8,000 API calls every day with no issue. 

Right now we are managing the error by catching it and making the call again, but we would like to solve it completely.

Any ideas on what might be causing this on Salesforce or Azure?
  • May 19, 2016
What is the maximum list size I can pass to Messaging.sendEmail(list<SingleEmailMessage>)?  I'm sending the email to internal users by specifying their userId using setTargetObjectId, so daily limits shouldn't be a factor.

<body>
		<div>
	 	</div>
    </body>

Hello all,

We have .NET developments in Windows Azure for about 4 years now. Since March 28th of this year, we have been getting an error about 10-15 times per week with API calls via SOAP queries or REST Webservices, where the error message reads: 

Unable to connect to the remote server
No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 96.43.148.104:443

On average we make around 8,000 API calls every day with no issue. 

Right now we are managing the error by catching it and making the call again, but we would like to solve it completely.

Any ideas on what might be causing this on Salesforce or Azure?
  • May 19, 2016