• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I am attempting to create a custom highlight panel. What I ultimately need to do is on the focus of a subtab, I need an event to fire and send information to the highlight panel. The highlight panel is for the primary tab (Account), and the event needs to fire from the subtab (Opportunity). The reason I need to do it like this is because we pull in information via an outside API (which is displayed on the subtab on a VF page), and when a subtab is focused, I need the fired event to send this information so the primary tab highlight panel can grab it.

I am aware of the sforce.console.onFocusedSubtab() method, however, the issue with this is that the event will fire for every subtab that is open. So if 3 opporutnity subtabs are open for one account, when one of those subtabs is focused, all 3 events will be fired from all 3 subtabs.

Does anyone have any suggestions how I can go about getting the event to fire only from the focused subtab?

Thanks in advance, and any suggestions/comments would be much appreciated.
Hi all,

I am attempting to create a custom highlight panel. What I ultimately need to do is on the focus of a subtab, I need an event to fire and send information to the highlight panel. The highlight panel is for the primary tab (Account), and the event needs to fire from the subtab (Opportunity). The reason I need to do it like this is because we pull in information via an outside API (which is displayed on the subtab on a VF page), and when a subtab is focused, I need the fired event to send this information so the primary tab highlight panel can grab it.

I am aware of the sforce.console.onFocusedSubtab() method, however, the issue with this is that the event will fire for every subtab that is open. So if 3 opporutnity subtabs are open for one account, when one of those subtabs is focused, all 3 events will be fired from all 3 subtabs.

Does anyone have any suggestions how I can go about getting the event to fire only from the focused subtab?

Thanks in advance, and any suggestions/comments would be much appreciated.

Hi,

In Service Console, I have created a custom button in lead detail page. On click of that button, I need to open a Service Console subtab(passing the lead Id). Please let me know how to achieve this. I dont know much about Service Cloud.

Its very urgent, so a immediate response is very very helpful to me.  Thanks a lot.

--Jaya.

Hi,

I've got a VF page in my service cloud that has a number of links in it. 

Can someone help me - when i click on the links they just stay in the same tab, is there a way that when the link is clicked it brings up the item in a new tab?

this is the current code i use on the link

<apex:outputLink value="/{!contact.id}">{!contact.account.name}</apex:outputLink>