• 20 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I need to create a workflow rule that triggers when the opportunity stage changes and sends an email, as long as it doesn't change to some values, this is what I got that isn't working:

IF(
ISCHANGED(StageName) 
AND (
 NOT(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Value 1")), 
 NOT(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Value 2")),
 NOT(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Value 3")),
 NOT(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Value 4"))
))

• January 26, 2017
Hello, I'm looking to create a multi-step web form that would connect to salesforce via the API. I have already done work with the API successfully on on a private portal, which correntlly authenticates the user. That user authentication would be an issue with web-to-lead as my potential customers would not autehticate with salesforce (no credentials) and I obviously wouldn't want them to autheticate. 

My forms would work like this:

Step 1: Basic information is collected - lead is created in salesforce
Step 2: Lead Id is available, and updated when user enters additional information in this step
Step 3, 4: same as step 2. 

So my question is, how can I connect via the API and autheticate without the user's interaction / knowledge?

Thanks!
  • January 24, 2017
Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to query a custom object that is related to opportunities. 

The object name is McaApp__Offer__c 
The lookup field for that object is McaApp__Opportunity__c (master-detail)

This is what I have, but I'mk missing something as this object is not related to accounts, what do I need to change?

SELECT id, Name, 
  ( 
    Select Id, Name From Opportunities ORDER BY Id DESC LIMIT 1 
  ), 
  ( 
    SELECT McaApp__Funder__c, McaApp__Status__c FROM McaApp__Offers__r WHERE McaApp__Opportunity__c = 'xxx' 
  )   
FROM Account 
WHERE id = 'xxx'

Thanks!
  • January 12, 2017
Hi All, 

I need to remove all campaign members from within an apex class (unmanaged package), I can get get campaign ID, but I can't find what is the method to remove all members, can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

-Dave
  • August 16, 2016
Hello, I need to create a workflow rule that triggers when the opportunity stage changes and sends an email, as long as it doesn't change to some values, this is what I got that isn't working:

IF(
ISCHANGED(StageName) 
AND (
 NOT(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Value 1")), 
 NOT(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Value 2")),
 NOT(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Value 3")),
 NOT(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Value 4"))
))

• January 26, 2017
Hi All, 

I need to remove all campaign members from within an apex class (unmanaged package), I can get get campaign ID, but I can't find what is the method to remove all members, can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

-Dave
  • August 16, 2016