• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a requriement to update fields in contact by matching the old value and update that contact with new value.

We are planning to use platform events as a solution.

I have created a custom platfrom event object.

So my question is how external application will send data to this custom object and how to update the contact.

Thanks in advance

Hi,
I have a scenario where I need to count the number of the parent records( in the hierarchy) from child records in trigger.

But we don't know how many parent records are existing for a child.

Could you please help in approaching this using trigger on after insert.

Thanks in advance

Hi all,
I have user lookup in the vf page, we are having partner community users as well, hence it is showing picklist field partneruser/user before selecting user but I want to hide that partneruser/user selection picklist field

Please let me know how we can achieve this

Thanks in advance 

New button is not working in mobile browsers(chrome browser) for all the objects where there are multiple record types after winter release. It is throwing error as "Unable to access page You are missing information needed by the page you have attempted to access. If you believe this is an error, please refresh your screen. If the error persists, please report it to our customer support team and provide the URL of the page you were requesting as well as any other related information"

Please help me out in sorting out this issue.
Thanks in Advance

Hi
I had a code where I need to compare mobile number & display that alert and highlight the specific row. here is my code

if(existingMobileSet.has(Number(mobileNumber)) == true){
               document.getElementById(mobNumber).style.borderColor = "red";
              document.getElementById(mobNumber).focus();
              document.getElementById(mobNumber).select();
              alert('Member already added to this  Activity');}

Alert was displaying properly but even after clicking ok there is no response still popup is not going. Please help me how to resolve this.
Thanks in Advance
How to hide fields based on picklist value selected in vf. Here is my code
 <apex:pageBlockSection title=" Section"  collapsible="true"/>
               <apex:outputPanel > 
               <table class="tg" style=" width: 100%">
                 <thead></thead>
                 <tbody>
                     <tr>                                                                  
                        <td align="right">Number :&nbsp;&nbsp;</td>
                        <td align="left">
                        <apex:inputField required="true" value="{!OBJ.Round__c}"   /></td>                       
                        <td align="right">Call Person Name :&nbsp;&nbsp;</td>
                        <td align="left"><apex:inputField required="true" value="{!OBJ.Call_Center_Person_Name__c}"/></td>                                    
                     </tr>
                     <tr>                                           
                         <td align="right">Cart Status :&nbsp;&nbsp;</td>
                         <td align="left"><apex:inputField required="true" value="{!bandhanOBJ.Cart_Status__c}"/></td>  
                         <td align="right">Order Date:&nbsp;&nbsp;</td>
                         <td align="left"><apex:inputField value="{!bandhanOBJ.Order_Date__c}"/></td>                                 
                     </tr>                   
                 </tbody>
             </table>
          </apex:outputPanel>        
          <apex:outputPanel id='panel1'>
         <apex:inputfield value=  />
          </apex:outputpanel>
          <apex:outputPanel id='panel2'>
          <apex:inputfield value= />
          </apex:outputpanel>
In the above code based on cart staus picklist value I want to hide panel1 and panel2. Please help me how we can achieve this.
Thanks in Advance
I want to push data from an object in salesforce to sql server db monthly(once in a month), requires only one side connectivity. Please let me know best ways to integrate this.
Thanks in Advance
Hi all,

I have some custom object and I want to capture the number of attachments attached to that particular record. Please help me how to achieve this.

Thanks in Advance

I want to create an popup alert on team members birthday/anniversary(birthday and anniversary are fields from user object). How to create such popup when we login. 

Thanks in Advance

when the user click approve the Approval, this error message come out(someone else may have acted on the request, or we ran into some trouble) . This error is happenening only in mobile/tab9android) browser in System it is working fine.

Want to ask, why will this error message appear?

Is there a place to customize this? (i have been searching around, thought i may have miss out)

Thanks in advance

when I'm trying to login with salesforce connector in excel it was throwing 5103 exception. How can I solve this issue
I want to  import productlist that is in excel format into the picklist values for the order management. how can I achieve this. Thanks in Advance
How can I get discount from ERP and update in sfdc. Thanks in Advance
I was doing some order management app. I want to fetch and display all the products available in Ramco ERP. can anyone please help me how to integrate. Thanks in advance 
Hi all,

I have some custom object and I want to capture the number of attachments attached to that particular record. Please help me how to achieve this.

Thanks in Advance
when the user click approve the Approval, this error message come out(someone else may have acted on the request, or we ran into some trouble) . This error is happenening only in mobile/tab9android) browser in System it is working fine.

Want to ask, why will this error message appear?

Is there a place to customize this? (i have been searching around, thought i may have miss out)

Thanks in advance