• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a web-site with a number (hundreds) of HTML documentation pages.

I am tying to make this help available within sales force.

It seems logical to zip up all of these web pages and post them in a static resource.    Then reference the individual pages from the index page using the URLFOR process.   When using {URLFOR()} the resulting page is blank.   I believe is correctly pointing to the correct resource because if I back out the file name from the URL Sales Force downloads the entire ZIP file to me.     So I believe the syntax I am using is just slightly off.    
<a name="SomeName" href="{!URLFOR($Resource.DOCS,'SomePage.htm')}" target="showframe">SomeDescription</a>
What happens when this link is clicked is that it renders a blank page.

Any Suggestions / Examples would be greatly appreciated.

I have a web-site with a number (hundreds) of HTML documentation pages.

I am tying to make this help available within sales force.

It seems logical to zip up all of these web pages and post them in a static resource.    Then reference the individual pages from the index page using the URLFOR process.   When using {URLFOR()} the resulting page is blank.   I believe is correctly pointing to the correct resource because if I back out the file name from the URL Sales Force downloads the entire ZIP file to me.     So I believe the syntax I am using is just slightly off.    
<a name="SomeName" href="{!URLFOR($Resource.DOCS,'SomePage.htm')}" target="showframe">SomeDescription</a>
What happens when this link is clicked is that it renders a blank page.

Any Suggestions / Examples would be greatly appreciated.