• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Good people of the Salesforce community,

Recently, the business has been interested in web analysis within our lightning application to track how often certain type of users are clicking certain links within the app. Ex: How often are they scheduling a task... how often are they looking at their dashboards and reports and which ones specifically... In general, we want to know clicking patterns and frequencies along with tracking how long it takes to do these things. Does Salesforce itself have something that could do this for us, or would we have to go out and find a third party tool and integrate? If so, do you guys have any experience with this and have any recommendations? 

Thanks!
I am using a jQuery Datatable inside one of my lightning components, and would like to call another lightning component on click of one of the fields in the Datatable. On click of the "edit" field inside the table, it should open a modal which is a lightning component that we already created. Is this possible through javascript?
Thanks!
I have a dashboard with various reports shown as charts in lightning in two environments. One is my dev and another is a test environment. Now for some odd reason, the charts are displayed a little differently between the two environments even though the the settings look identical in classic.
The issue is that we have two variables on the Y-axis. In the one environment, the two variable are displayed as so:

User-added image

The two scales are even height but different values and on opposite sides. This is not what I want. In the other environment is looks as so:

User-added image

With both variables on one side, separated by a comma. In classic, the chart options are the same! One interesting thing is that for the chart that looks how i want (comma separated), i can click the edit button in lightning, but I cannot click that button for the other environment. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
I am trying to create a button in a lightning component which opens the New Contact model. I am unsure of how to do this. so far i only have the button:

<ui:button label="+ Add Contact" press="{}"/>

Im guessing the press will call a function which routes to the New Contact page, but what would be the URL to do so?
Thanks

Hi,

I am trying to put specific tabs in the top part of the SF1 nivagation menu as well as in the "Apps" section at the bottom, under the recent. From the Mobile Navigation menu where I select tabs to place, I do not see all of the tabs I would like to add, however, in the recent section I see them all. Is there a way to put tabs in the App section? From what I found, I must put those tabs under the "Smart Search Items", but I don't see the tabs I want from the selection. Why is this? Why can I see the tabs in recent but no where else?

Thanks! 

In classic we have the option to drill down to another URL when you click on a report in a dashboard. In Lightning, however, I do not see this option. Is there an option to do this, or maybe a work around? I'd like to direct to another report on click of "View Report" in lightning. 
I have several charts shown on a dashboard in classic. I want those charts to look the same on the lightning dahsboard, however they look different. Example: the colors of the bars are different colors in lightning and the titles are aligned differenty. Also when I click on "view report" in lightning, I can change the bar colors, but when I go back to the dashboard, the colors do not change. Any ideas? I feel like this is something trivial but I am new to Salesforce and cannot find a solution. Thanks!
I am trying to create a button in a lightning component which opens the New Contact model. I am unsure of how to do this. so far i only have the button:

<ui:button label="+ Add Contact" press="{}"/>

Im guessing the press will call a function which routes to the New Contact page, but what would be the URL to do so?
Thanks
I have several charts shown on a dashboard in classic. I want those charts to look the same on the lightning dahsboard, however they look different. Example: the colors of the bars are different colors in lightning and the titles are aligned differenty. Also when I click on "view report" in lightning, I can change the bar colors, but when I go back to the dashboard, the colors do not change. Any ideas? I feel like this is something trivial but I am new to Salesforce and cannot find a solution. Thanks!
Dear all,

The Lightning Component reference contains a component called "force:recordEdit" which allows the developer to put en edit page for a record in place. However, it is unstyled and ugly. Is there best practice guidance on how/whether it is supposed to be wrapped in particular divs/classes, etc?

If I inspect the individual input fields / labels / markup etc. that gets rendered, I can see that a lot of the usual CSS classes are included, but don't seem to be having an effect on how the field is rendered.

A field in force:recordEdit looks like this:
User-added image

I'd like it to look like this:
User-added image

I've tried wrapping it in the SLDS class, but the classes in the force:recordEdit component don't seem to exist in SLDS, so that can't be the right source.

Any help appreciated.
Andy