• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 

Does anybody have experience with the creation of a S-Docs Job? I'm trying to create one that will generate the PDF when a certain stage value is selected on the object. So far no luck, and the documentation on S-Docs Jobs isn't that helpful (especially regarding Lightning). Ialso don't understand the APEX part at all!

I already contacted S-Docs support, but I doubt they will respond and help as this is the free version that I'm using for my client. 

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!!
Hi,

I'm trying to reformat the GeoJSON file in the Create a Custom Map for Analytics Charts module (the Build and Administer Analytics trail). I'm having a hard time completing the following steps: 
  • For the Los Angeles zip codes, create a script or use a fancy regular-expressions formula to move external_id up one level so it’s a child of features.
  • Be sure to rename the new key-value node "id".
  • The value of each "id" will be a zip code, to match the zip codes in your dataset's Zipcode column.
  • If your script output a file with a new name, note the name of the file and its location. You need them when you upload the GeoJSON to Analytics.

I've opened the file in Sublime, but I'm not sure how to proceed. I did manage to move the external_id one level (only in the for the 90001 id). Don't think it would be efficient to move the other id's up manually? 

Anybody succeeded with this and perhaps explain to me how it is done?

Thanks! :)
Hi everybody,

I just started as an SF admin and I'm having a hard time with the configurating process of the clients org. It seemed simple to start with, but now I find it hard to apply to their (many!) specific requests.

For example, the client wants the Initials field in Contacts automatically updated (according to the firstname of the Contact). So firstname Bob updates to B. as an initial in the initial field.

Do I need to create a trigger for this to happen (never created a trigger before)?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!
Hi,

I'm trying to reformat the GeoJSON file in the Create a Custom Map for Analytics Charts module (the Build and Administer Analytics trail). I'm having a hard time completing the following steps: 
  • For the Los Angeles zip codes, create a script or use a fancy regular-expressions formula to move external_id up one level so it’s a child of features.
  • Be sure to rename the new key-value node "id".
  • The value of each "id" will be a zip code, to match the zip codes in your dataset's Zipcode column.
  • If your script output a file with a new name, note the name of the file and its location. You need them when you upload the GeoJSON to Analytics.

I've opened the file in Sublime, but I'm not sure how to proceed. I did manage to move the external_id one level (only in the for the 90001 id). Don't think it would be efficient to move the other id's up manually? 

Anybody succeeded with this and perhaps explain to me how it is done?

Thanks! :)
Hi there.  I'm working on the Wave Analytics Trail and I'm on the "Security Predicates" topic.  The instructions say:

On the Analytics home tab, click Browse All.
Click Datasets.
Hover over a dataset, click the action arrow , and click Edit.
Scroll to the bottom of the page, to the Security section.

When I go to my wave dev org and click on the Analytics tab, I don't see anything that says "browse all" or "datasets".  I have two categories:  Apps and Dashboards.  I'm not sure how to proceed.
Hi everybody,

I just started as an SF admin and I'm having a hard time with the configurating process of the clients org. It seemed simple to start with, but now I find it hard to apply to their (many!) specific requests.

For example, the client wants the Initials field in Contacts automatically updated (according to the firstname of the Contact). So firstname Bob updates to B. as an initial in the initial field.

Do I need to create a trigger for this to happen (never created a trigger before)?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!