• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi. I am trying to use actionPoller to fetch data updated through a @future call (just the field being updated asyncronously, Future_Date__c), but it seems that the data in the StandardController is stuck in the original value, even though the fetch date is changed. Do you know how to trigger the standard controller to get the new data and refresh that part of the view?
<apex:page standardController="Case" cache="false" >
    <apex:pageBlock >
        <apex:pageBlockSection >
            <apex:outputPanel id="blockToRerender" >
                <apex:form >
                    <apex:outputLabel value="Future Date: " />
                    <apex:actionStatus id="counterStatus" startText="Fetching…" stopText="Done!" rendered="{!ISBLANK(Case.Future_Date__c)}" />
                    <apex:outputText value="{!Case.Future_Date__c}" />
                    <br/><br/>
                    <apex:outputLabel value="Fetch Date: " />
                    <apex:outputText value="{!Now()}" />
                    <apex:actionPoller oncomplete="refreshJS();" interval="5" status="counterStatus" enabled="{!ISBLANK(Case.Future_Date__c)}" />
                    <apex:actionFunction name="refreshJS" reRender="blockToRerender" /> 
                </apex:form>
            </apex:outputPanel>
        </apex:pageBlockSection>
    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

We need ways to implement and test the code to handle the SwitchServer response in the Live Agent Rest API. The main questions we have are:
  • Which requests can throw this error? ChasitorInit is one, I suppose, but are there any others?
  • What is the error code returned along with it?
  • Is there any test endpoint we can use to simulate the response? I already tried to switch sandbox and production org ids and endpoints, but only got "503 - Service Unavailable".
  • How the mobile SDK handles it? I searched the github repo and found a reference in Feb 2017 release, but there was nothing about how it was handled.
Hi. I am trying to use actionPoller to fetch data updated through a @future call (just the field being updated asyncronously, Future_Date__c), but it seems that the data in the StandardController is stuck in the original value, even though the fetch date is changed. Do you know how to trigger the standard controller to get the new data and refresh that part of the view?
<apex:page standardController="Case" cache="false" >
    <apex:pageBlock >
        <apex:pageBlockSection >
            <apex:outputPanel id="blockToRerender" >
                <apex:form >
                    <apex:outputLabel value="Future Date: " />
                    <apex:actionStatus id="counterStatus" startText="Fetching…" stopText="Done!" rendered="{!ISBLANK(Case.Future_Date__c)}" />
                    <apex:outputText value="{!Case.Future_Date__c}" />
                    <br/><br/>
                    <apex:outputLabel value="Fetch Date: " />
                    <apex:outputText value="{!Now()}" />
                    <apex:actionPoller oncomplete="refreshJS();" interval="5" status="counterStatus" enabled="{!ISBLANK(Case.Future_Date__c)}" />
                    <apex:actionFunction name="refreshJS" reRender="blockToRerender" /> 
                </apex:form>
            </apex:outputPanel>
        </apex:pageBlockSection>
    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

We need ways to implement and test the code to handle the SwitchServer response in the Live Agent Rest API. The main questions we have are:
  • Which requests can throw this error? ChasitorInit is one, I suppose, but are there any others?
  • What is the error code returned along with it?
  • Is there any test endpoint we can use to simulate the response? I already tried to switch sandbox and production org ids and endpoints, but only got "503 - Service Unavailable".
  • How the mobile SDK handles it? I searched the github repo and found a reference in Feb 2017 release, but there was nothing about how it was handled.
Hi all,

We're thinking about activating Dev Hub in our production org, but I see that once it's been enabled, it can't be disabled. Is there any downside to enabling Dev Hub? Will we still have access to our old sandbox system? There's a lot of in-flight development in the current sandboxes and we don't want to change the way we work yet, we just want to explore Dev Hub and see it working in a practical environment.

Is there anything else we might need to bear in mind when activating Dev Hub? The documentation is a bit patchy on this subject.

Thanks!