• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In the reference jasmine test resource, component event(egComponentEvent) registration and handler is done in same component(egEventHandling).
Thus, we are able to test the result after event is fired.
https://github.com/forcedotcom/LightningTestingService/blob/master/lightning-component-tests/test/default/staticresources/jasmineExampleTests.resource
/**
     * Component under test: 'c:egEventHandling'
     * This spec shows how to validate a component's handling of component- and
     * application-level events.
     */
    describe('c:egEventHandling', function() {
        it('handles component- and application-level events', function(done) {
            $T.createComponent("c:egEventHandling", null)
            .then(function(component){
                var cmpEvent = component.getEvent("sampleEvent");
                cmpEvent.setParams({"data":"component event fired"});
                cmpEvent.fire()
                expect(component.get("v.message")).toBe("component event fired");
                $T.fireApplicationEvent("c:egApplicationEvent", {"data":"application event fired"});
                expect(component.get("v.message")).toBe("application event fired");
                done();
            }).catch(function(e) {
                done.fail(e);
            });
        });
    });
Facing issue to test the results after component event is fired, when event registration and its handler is done in different components.
We are firing a component level  event in component 1 and the handler is being invoked in Component 2 ,
We are struggling in testing component event where as component is getting fired but we are not able to see the handler invoked in the Component 2
Kindly help us in getting the correct solution for the below code
 $T.createComponent("c:tagr_Tag",attributes,true)
  .then(function(component) {
  var evt = component.getEvent('componentEvent');
  evt.setParam('entity', entity); 
  evt.fire();
expect(evt.fire()).tobe.(true);
}
Here event is getting fired from tagr_Tag but handler is not getting invoked from different component.
Please help us in arriving to the solution using any approach like spyon or something else.
Thanks in Advance
Getting message as "You do not have access to share this account because your Opportunity Access on this clients & prospect is the same as your organization's default opportunity access level. " 
The profile is having access account as  read/write/create/delete and for opportunity as read only.

Guys ,

Can anyone tell me where I mean which list type or list is used to store the below Query .
select Id , (select Id, Name from Contacts) from Account .
Guys ,

Can anyone tell me where I mean which list type or list is used to store the below Query .
select Id , (select Id, Name from Contacts) from Account .
I've seen other people ask this such as here: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000A3TwIAK

What the above mentions however is that the child item needs to have a Master-Detail field to the parent object and mine does. I'm using Quote Line Item which has the following field: Master-Detail(Quote)

However when I choose field update I don't get the option to update my Quote object just a handful of fields on the Quote Line Item object.

Can you please advise?