• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have created the Mobile Extension Toolkit. I have below a simple index.html file which is a direct root in zip file.
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
    <body>
        Hello
        <pre id="context"></pre>
        <script>
            ​document.addEventListener("fsl-ready", function(​e​) {
                if(e.detail) {
​                   //show error
                }else {
                    ​var params = fsl.context.params;
    ​               // Show params on page.
                    ​document.getElementById("context").innerHTML = JSON.stringify(params, null, 2);
                }
            })
        </script>
    </body>
</html>

I have created new Field Service Mobile Extension type action and added it into the layouts. The action is shown on the mobile. But it shows a blank page. Not even a "Hello World!!" text.
Am I doing anything wrong. Please let me know if you have any inputs about this issue.
Thanks in advance.

Hi, everybody. I want to share my thoughts with you about the problem that I met with SOQL parser.

Here is the query that I tried to execute:

database.query('SELECT Id FROM Task WHERE ((AccountId IN (SELECT Id FROM Account WHERE Name like \'%test%\')) AND (ReminderDateTime > 2013-03-01T00:00:00Z)) AND (Status != \'Completed\')');

as a result I've got the following exception:

System.QueryException: Semi join sub-selects are only allowed at the top level WHERE expressions and not in nested WHERE expressions.

Let's analyze the query:

C1 = AccountId IN (SELECT Id FROM Account WHERE Name like \'%test%\')

C2 = ReminderDateTime > 2013-03-01T00:00:00Z

C3 = Status != \'Completed\'

Result:

... Where ((C1) AND (C2)) AND (C3)

Let's do another similar test. Everything works, if I reorganize the query in this way:

database.query('SELECT Id FROM Task WHERE (AccountId IN (SELECT Id FROM Account WHERE Name like \'%test%\')) AND (ReminderDateTime > 2013-03-01T00:00:00Z) AND (Status != \'Completed\')');

Analysis:

... Where (C1) AND (C2) AND (C3)

So, I can't see a real problem in the first query.

p.s.1: I do not exclude that this could be my error.

p.s.2: I will be very grateful for your answers, but please do not suggest to remove brackets, because this query is generated in code, and please suggest me to reorganize the query only if it's really incorrect.