• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I have a visual force page with the input field name "owner". I want to add an icon to this field and when ever it is clicked, I want to display a popup window with all the users who are available in the users object . Once the user name is selected from the popup then that user name should be populated into the input field which is available in visual force page. If there is any standard functionality, please let me know.

If there is no standard functionality then please send me the sample code to achive this requirment.

Hi All,

I have a visual force page with the input field name "owner". I want to add an icon to this field and when ever it is clicked, I want to display a popup window with all the users who are available in the users object . Once the user name is selected from the popup then that user name should be populated into the input field which is available in visual force page. If there is any standard functionality, please let me know.

If there is no standard functionality then please send me the sample code to achive this requirment.