• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Gurus,

How many Custom Summary Formula Fields are allowed on a single Report?
Is it 5 or 10 ?

Is there any functionality to increase this on the tool ?

Amit
I am getting a Trailhead error "Looks like something went wrong, please try again later." when completing, the Process Automation module - Customize How Records Get Approved with Approvals.

Any one having any idea what is going wrong ? Attached is the detailed screen shot.

Process Automation - Customize How Records Get Approved with Approvals
After clicking "Check Challenge" on the Customize How Records Get Approved with Approvals unit, I received the error message "Looks like something went wrong, please try again later." After trying several times, I moved on to the next unit and it was checked successfully. Tried this one again and still received the same error message. Logged out and went to lunch, tried again, and same error. Has anyone else experienced this?
I am working on the Trailhead challenge asking me to create a formula field calculating the volume of a cylinder.  I am 99% sure my formula is correct but the error message I am getting is asking me to include a "required field" that is not mentioned in the challenge.  Here is the prompt:

Your company sells cylindrical hyperbaric chambers. You need a formula field that calculates the volume of a cylinder for you, rounded to the nearest whole number, given its radius and height. Use the existing mathematical formula for the volume of a cylinder, V = πr2h, where r is the radius of the cylinder, h is the height, and π is the constant Pi. Note: Although this formula field might best be created on a custom object, for simplicity, we’ll create this formula on the Opportunity object.Create 2 custom fields of type Number on the Opportunity object: ‘radius’ with a resulting API name of ‘radius__c’ and ‘height’ with a resulting API name of ‘height__c’.
The formula should be named ‘Cylinder Volume’, with the resulting API name ‘Cylinder_Volume__c‘ and should be created on the Opportunity object.
The formula should reference the custom fields ‘radius__c‘ and ‘height__c‘.
The formula should use 3.14159 as an approximation of Pi.

Here is my formula: 3.14159 *  (radius__c ^2) *  height__c

Here is my error message:
User-added image

Any help would be appreciated!