• Senior Salesforce Administrator
  • Simplyhealth

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys, I need help with a formula to update the Case 'Subject' field to 'Empty Chat' I want to use this as a 'Field Update from a workflow rule.

Any help would be appreciated
Hi Guys, I am new to Visual force development and need some help.

I have created a custom link on my home page to run a scheduled job immediately. I need to create a VF page to do this but need some help in creating the page text.

What I need to run is the following:

TelesalesDataProcessor runJob = new TelesalesDataProcessor();
runJob.execute(null);

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Alan

I want to create a custom link on the home using a visual force page to execute a scheduled job immeduiately. the details are below

<apex:page controller="TelesalesDataProcessor runJob = new TelesalesDataProcessor";>
</apex:page>

Can someone suggest a better solution please.
hi guys, I am looking for an example of a close case batch job for Live agent case created by 'Automated process'?
I am trying to complete the 'Data Security', 'Define Sharing Rules' Challenge and everything in the challenge has been completed however I keep getting this error. Any Ideas??

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
An object with the API name Project__c does not exist or does not contain the Priority__c picklist field.
Hi Guys, I need help with a formula to update the Case 'Subject' field to 'Empty Chat' I want to use this as a 'Field Update from a workflow rule.

Any help would be appreciated
Hi Guys, I am new to Visual force development and need some help.

I have created a custom link on my home page to run a scheduled job immediately. I need to create a VF page to do this but need some help in creating the page text.

What I need to run is the following:

TelesalesDataProcessor runJob = new TelesalesDataProcessor();
runJob.execute(null);

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Alan

I want to create a custom link on the home using a visual force page to execute a scheduled job immeduiately. the details are below

<apex:page controller="TelesalesDataProcessor runJob = new TelesalesDataProcessor";>
</apex:page>

Can someone suggest a better solution please.
I am trying to complete the 'Data Security', 'Define Sharing Rules' Challenge and everything in the challenge has been completed however I keep getting this error. Any Ideas??

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
An object with the API name Project__c does not exist or does not contain the Priority__c picklist field.