• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am on step 3 of Display Books with Their Authors. I followed the steps exactly but am getting this error:

Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'getBooksAndAuthor' method does not appear to contain the correct code. Ensure you copied the code entirely.

Can anyone assist?

Utilizing code found here on the forum, I have tried to build out a map that marks multiple locations of our custom object. However, the visualforce page is rendering blank. Is there some glaring error in the code? I'm pretty new to the coding side and not sure what's missing

<!-- @Author:Mohammad Usman @Description:visual force page with multiple diffrent colour marker --> <apex:page Controller="locationlist" sidebar="false"> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?sensor=false"></script> <style> #map { font-family: Arial; font-size:12px; line-height:normal !important; height:400px; padding: 20px; } .roundCornerCss{ /* outer shadows (note the rgba is red, green, blue, alpha) */ -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 12px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4); -moz-box-shadow: 0px 1px 6px rgba(23, 69, 88, .5); /* rounded corners */ -webkit-border-radius: 12px; -moz-border-radius: 7px; border-radius: 7px; /* gradients */ background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%, white), color-stop(15%, white), color-stop(100%, #D7E9F5)); background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, white 0%, white 55%, #D5E4F3 130%); } </style> <script type="text/javascript"> var geocoder; var map; var infowindow = new google.maps.InfoWindow(); var places = []; var title_content = new Array(); var popup_content = new Array(); var address = new Array(); var address_position = 0; var timeout = 600; function initialize(){ geocoder = new google.maps.Geocoder(); var latlng = new google.maps.LatLng(29.01, 77.38); var myOptions = { zoom: 2, center: latlng, mapTypeId: 'roadmap' } <apex:repeat value="{!objlocation}" var="loc" id="addressesId"> title_content.push("Name: "+"{!loc.Name}"+" \nClick for more Detail"); address.push("{!loc.Location_Address__c}, {!loc.Location_City__c}, +"{!loc.Location_Zip_Code__c}"); popup_content.push("<b>Location Name: {!loc.Name} +"<br/>Street: {!loc.Location_Address__c}" +"<br/>City: {!loc.Location_City__c}<br/>Postal Code: {!loc.Location_Zip_Code__c}"); </apex:repeat> map = new google.maps.Map(document.getElementById("map"), myOptions); addMarker(address_position); } function addMarker(position){ geocoder.geocode({'address': address[position]}, function(results, status){ if (status == google.maps.GeocoderStatus.OK) { places[position] = results[0].geometry.location; var marker = new google.maps.Marker({ position: places[position], title:title_content[position], icon: getMapIconUrl(position+1), map: map }); google.maps.event.addListener(marker, 'click', function() { if (!infowindow) { infowindow = new google.maps.InfoWindow(); } infowindow.setContent(popup_content[position]); infowindow.open(map, marker); }); } else{ if (status == google.maps.GeocoderStatus.OVER_QUERY_LIMIT){ setTimeout(function() { addMarker(position); }, (timeout * 3)); } } address_position++; if (address_position < address.length){ setTimeout(function() { addMarker(address_position); }, (timeout)); } }); } </script> <apex:pageMessages /> <div id="map" class="roundCornerCss"></div> <script> initialize(); </script> </apex:page>
I have noticed in a few trailheads this is a key task. Is there a module on how to do this? Or who can help walk me through? Never had to do it in my current role and I'm lost. Would love to complete some of these badges but I can only import data, not figure out how you use lookups when importing
I have tried about a million times and can't figure otu what I did wrong. I keep getting this error

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The sharing rule that shares Opportunities owned by Field Sales users with Inside Sales users does not appear to be setup correctly."

I passed the apex tests. These are my sharing rules, why won't this go through?

User-added image
I'm attempting to complete the LEX superbadge and am getting stuck on step 2. 

I get this message "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Opportunity Stage field does not appear to have the correct picklist values."

I swear I triple checked my picklists match. Here they are:
User-added image
What did I miss?

I'm having an issue completing the approval process challenge even though I am pretty confident I have it all correct.

It's telling me "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The process did not set the correct Type value on submitting for approval"

But I do have it setting to pending, as you can see here
User-added image

What can I do? I need to get this complete to access additional training(vetforce)
I am unable to validate the challenge for "Implement the Flow with Visualforce" in the new "Build an Account Reassignment Wizard" module.

I keep getting the error message "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Couldn't find two users in your org with a 'Salesforce' license. Check the instructions".

The instructions say to give one user a Salesforce license and the second user a Salesforce Platform license. I tried to give the second user a Salesforce license, but there is only one free Salesforce license as the environment only comes with two and one is automatically assigned to the created administrator account.

Can anyone tell me how I can resolve this issue?
I'm having an issue completing the approval process challenge even though I am pretty confident I have it all correct.

It's telling me "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The process did not set the correct Type value on submitting for approval"

But I do have it setting to pending, as you can see here
User-added image

What can I do? I need to get this complete to access additional training(vetforce)
Can folks who have completed Salesforce Connect Trailhead help?

I am getting the following error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An external object with the API name Phone_Plan__x does not exist

The instruction on the Challenge says
Note that you will need to adjust the Object Names for the two external objects from the default setting after the initial sync.

So, I go to the External Object and changed the API to Phone_Plan__x

This gives me a validation error
Error: The Object Name field can only contain underscores and alphanumeric characters. It must be unique, begin with a letter, not include spaces, not end with an underscore, and not contain two consecutive underscores. 

It says the Object Name field should not contain two consecutive underscores.  But, the API name does contain two consecutive underscores at the end.

Can someone please help?

Thanks,
Munira

I'm receiving the following error on challenge #6 of the Lightning Superbadge:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0035000002hUBgRAAW; first error: DELETE_FAILED, Your attempt to delete Sam the ninja could not be completed because it is associated with the following adventure packages.: null, null : []

Looking at the Developer Console, it looks like the code which checks the system is forgetting to delete the Adventure Package records before deleting the Contact. Has anyone else run into this issue?

Thank you!