• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Most of the products available today for matching and deduping are expensive and contain unnecessary features. Would there be interest in an open source Salesforce app that accomplished the following simple use case?

A csv file of records is uploaded.

Fuzzy matching criteria is set within the application. (Would allow for many matching algorithms)
Records already in Salesforce that match the ones in the csv file are outputted into another csv file.

This is the extent of deduping/matching where I work. I am curious if this simple functionality is used elsewhere and if there would be interest in this kind of app.

Hi All

I have written a trigger as below

trigger testChangeOwnerTrigger on Case (before insert) { for(Case newCase : Trigger.New){ newCase.OwnerId ='005R0000000IufqIAC'; } }

Here the 'created use'r and 'new owner user' has the same profile.

This trigger is working correctly when I create case with System Administrator profile user, but when create case with other profile user then it throw an error "Insufficient Privileges You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary. Click here to return to the previous page "

I checked the profile & it has all data modification permissions.

Any idea?

Thanks