• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am looking for ideas for a challege.

How to do  Salesforce customization to allow resume upload.  Additionally, it would be great to have LinkedIn integration to allow users to directly share  volunteer opportunities to their respective LinkedIn group from  Volunteer Portal (which is a Salesforce page).

Any ideas or solutions would be appreciable.

Thanks.

• January 10, 2017
I'm currently working on Challenge 3 and am dealing with trying to fix this error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The report 'Open Support Cases' contains records of the incorrect status. Please check the filter.

For the Open Support Cases, I created a Custom Report Type linking Accounts and Cases and have the groupings and fields set up as specified. For the filter, I've tried "Closed equals False" and "Status not equal to Closed" for the Cases, but neither of those worked.

If anyone who has passed this challenge can provide input on what's wrong with this report. It'll be much appreciated.

Open Support Cases Report Screenshot
Hello. I'm new to salesforce. I created simple apex page, using standard controller and custom extension. I have contact list for a specific account shown as input fields to edit that straight away. The problem is when I added the extension, standard save function won't work, and I couldn't really find the solution. (without an extension saving works fine, but then I can see EVERY contact, not only contact connected to specific account). I would really appreciate some help. This is the code:
<apex:page standardController="Contact" recordSetVar="contacts" extensions="myExt"><apex:form >
    <apex:pageBlock title="Contacts">
        <apex:pageMessages />

<apex:pageBlockButtons >
            <apex:commandButton action="{! save}" value="Save"/>   
            <apex:commandButton value="Cancel" action="{!cancel}"/>
        </apex:pageBlockButtons>

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!contacts}" var="contact">

<apex:column ><apex:facet name="header">First name</apex:facet><apex:inputField value="{!contact.FirstName}" required="true"/></apex:column>
            <apex:column ><apex:facet name="header">Last name</apex:facet><apex:inputField value="{!contact.LastName}" required="true"/></apex:column>
            <apex:column ><apex:facet name="header">E-mail</apex:facet><apex:inputField value="{!contact.Email}"/></apex:column>
            <apex:column ><apex:facet name="header">Phone</apex:facet><apex:inputField value="{!contact.Phone}"/></apex:column>
            <apex:column ><apex:facet name="header">Description</apex:facet><apex:inputField value="{!contact.Description}"/></apex:column>
        </apex:pageBlockTable>  
    </apex:pageBlock></apex:form>
</apex:page>

and here is my extension:
public class myExt {

public ApexPages.StandardSetController stdCntrlr {get; set;}
 	public myExt(ApexPages.StandardSetController controller) {
        stdCntrlr = controller;
        contactAddList = new List<Contact>();
    }

private String sortOrder='LastName';
	private String acId=ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('Id');

public List<Contact> getContacts(){
        List<Contact> results = Database.query(
            'SELECT Id, FirstName, LastName, Phone, Email, Description ' +
			'FROM Contact WHERE AccountId=\'' + acId + '\' ' +
			'ORDER BY ' + sortOrder + ' ASC ' +
			'LIMIT 10'
            );
    	return results;
    }

}

I tried adding this code: 
public PageReference save() {
        stdCntrlr.save();
		return Apexpages.currentPage();
	}
to invoke standard save method, but it only refreshes the page. 

Salesforce Developer

A revolution is brewing, and Absolutdata is the epicentre of the revolution called “Big Data” - A megatrend impacting every facet of business decision making. With our extensive experience converting big data into big insights, client are reaping large bottom-line and top-line results. Be it large amounts of data (Volume), fast changing or streaming data (Velocity) or multiple types of data such as unstructured data (Variety), traditional analytics is combined with emerging analytics such as Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to connect data with business results. In making this connection, technology plays a huge role. This is where the products team at Absolutdata comes in. A team that combines Data, Analytics and technology together to deliver business results.

Are you a Salesforce rock star?  If yes, then we are looking forward to have you onboard. As a part of Salesforce development team you will be part of team that is developing analytical products. Some of the key responsibilities will include:
  • Work on analyzing and reviewing business functional, and technical requirements
  • Document and develop code according to specifications and standards
  • Prepare test data and plan and conduct basic unit or module testing through a team
  • Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with peers, architects, system analysts, business analysts, project managers, quality control, and across other technology team boundaries, reporting project status as required.

Key Skills Set Required:
  • 2-4 years of strong experience with Java Salesforce.com CRM, Force.com platform using Visual force, Triggers and Apex as Developer and Administrator.
  • Should have good experience in writing Apex Classes, Apex triggers, visual force pages, SOQL and SOSL and Integration.
  • Must have worked on data import and export to and from salesforce using Apex Data Loader / Import wizard
  • Must have worked on creating responsive visual force pages.
  • Must have worked on third party webservices (REST/SOAP) integration with salesforce.com
  • Essential to have good cloud computing knowledge.
  • Should have good knowledge of RDMS technologies.
  • Knowledge of Java and Unix will be an added advantage
I'm looking for a REMOTE Salesforce Developer who has some consulting experience, can work full-time, and is open to travel. Email me at Ashley@tech2resources.com if you're interested! US Citizenship required. 
We are looking for a part-time offshore developer to create 15-20 new Visual Force pages for a startup company.
Details will be provided later.  You must have 2-3 years of hands-on programming experience in Apex, VFP, Java Script, SOQL, etc.  Must sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement).  Please contact us with your hourly rate and email address.
Hello Everyone,

I am graduate student with Master's degree in Computer Science. I completed my Developer certification and looking for full time opportunities at entry level position. I am trying hard but everyone is asking for 2 or 3 years of experience, I have around 1 year of experience. I am very passionate and exicted to start my career with salesforce profile but I need a break. 
I know I am well qualified as a developer and passion for problem solving and thinking out of the box, Just need one chance to prove myself.
If anyone as any open position please let me know, I will be very happy to discuss and for your help.

Email: vvs.shelar@gmail.com
Phone: 5305888881

Best Regards,
Vishal
Hi,
Here i need to pass values from One VF page to another VF page.
In one vf page i have selected some records or values and then i want to pass those values to another page.
So please help me..
Thanks in Advance.
Anji