• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a Salesforce org. Email address in Org is xxx.xxxx@domain.com and domain is a company name hosted on gmail.
When I try to send email(Using apex or standard "Send email" button from objects) to any of the email address of same domain, salesforce shows that email is sent successfully but email is not recieved to recipients. If I send email to gmail hosted email address like xxx.xxxx@gmail.com, it works fine. Emails are recived by recipients.
I have also tested the "Test Deliverability" process in salesforce, same happens here.
Then I chnage my email address from xxx.xxxx@domain.com tpo xxx@gmail.com. It is working fine now. All emails are recived by recipients.
How I use the xxx.xxxx@domain.com email address in salesforce org and send email successfully(xxx.xxxx@domain.com is valid email address)?
Is there any setting which I need to check or set?
|  Id          |Name |Language|
|xxxxxxx | abc     |              |

When I query the above record and debug this record in apex class it shows:- (Library__c:{Id=xxxxxxxxxxxx, Name=abc})
It is not showing language.

The query is :- Select id,name,language__C from Library__c
Actually, I need to create JSON from the query result. As the query result not showing the null or empty values, therefore, Json is also not including the null and empty values.
I have a visualforce page and I want to show all the lead record and also its count on this VF page.

For the records I have used pagination and offset to retrieve the records and shown on the page.

But the problem is that I cannot show the total no of leads on this VF page as the records are 5000+.  It thorws an error as
TOO may rows 5001.
I have created a button on editable pdf using acrobat pro dc, on click of this button a javscript code runs which hits a php code. 

I want to open the pdf within the salesforce (I do not want to download the pdf and open in adobe reader annd then click the button.) and clicks that button.

I have open the pdf within iframe on visualforce page button not able to click the button from here.

Please help.
I have a Salesforce org. Email address in Org is xxx.xxxx@domain.com and domain is a company name hosted on gmail.
When I try to send email(Using apex or standard "Send email" button from objects) to any of the email address of same domain, salesforce shows that email is sent successfully but email is not recieved to recipients. If I send email to gmail hosted email address like xxx.xxxx@gmail.com, it works fine. Emails are recived by recipients.
I have also tested the "Test Deliverability" process in salesforce, same happens here.
Then I chnage my email address from xxx.xxxx@domain.com tpo xxx@gmail.com. It is working fine now. All emails are recived by recipients.
How I use the xxx.xxxx@domain.com email address in salesforce org and send email successfully(xxx.xxxx@domain.com is valid email address)?
Is there any setting which I need to check or set?
I have a visualforce page and I want to show all the lead record and also its count on this VF page.

For the records I have used pagination and offset to retrieve the records and shown on the page.

But the problem is that I cannot show the total no of leads on this VF page as the records are 5000+.  It thorws an error as
TOO may rows 5001.
Hi all,
I want to create a custom button in the list view that redirects to task create page along with selected record Id's. And create a task for the selected records in custom object.
Can we achive this ...?
Can anyone help me over here.

Thanks in advance.

regards,
mac.
Hi

I am trying to build a table of data in a page to show the list of policies details from the Account. Policy__c is the Custom Object.
However, it always show "Invalid field Policy__c for SObject Account.

I did try to modify <apex:pageBlockTable value="{! Account.Policy__c}" var="Policy"> to <apex:pageBlockTable value="{! Account.Policy__r}" var="Policy">, it doesn't work. the error message became  "Invalid field Policy__r for SObject Account.

How can I access the Custom Object from Standard Object? Thanks.

<apex:page sidebar="false" standardController="Account">

<apex:pageBlock title="Policy Detials">

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{! Account.Policy__c}" var="Policy">
     		 <apex:column value="{! Policy.Insurance_Company__c}"/>
      		<apex:column value="{! Policy.Name}"/>
                <apex:column value="{! Policy.Commencement_Date__c}"/>
 	</apex:pageBlockTable>

</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

Hi,

From a force.com site, I am updating a record and once record is updated using a workflow and on the record update I am sending an email.
Therefore, the email which is send is have from as the Site's user name and email address. Instead of that we want to add a different name as From there in the email.

Please note, we don't want to use Org wide email address as this is going to static for all this type of email address. Instead I'd like to assign the user who previously modified the record before the Site user modified it or may be i want to assign From as one of Lookup(User) field. 

If that is not possible with standard email alert workflow then please suggest any apex solution. 
I have created a button on editable pdf using acrobat pro dc, on click of this button a javscript code runs which hits a php code. 

I want to open the pdf within the salesforce (I do not want to download the pdf and open in adobe reader annd then click the button.) and clicks that button.

I have open the pdf within iframe on visualforce page button not able to click the button from here.

Please help.