• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello

We are a pool of 275+ professionals including 30+ certified Salesforce developers with more than 7 years’ experience on all cloud services which include:

•             Design of Salesforce Objects and relationships.
•             Development of custom user interface using VisualForce
•             Development of business Logic on Force.com platform using Apex
•             Development of reports using custom reports
•             Data Migration of Salesforce data and integration with other technologies
•             Testing of Force.com applications

You may also like to review our capability deck at http://wildnettechnologies.com/Wildnet_Salesforce_Presentation_240715_Final.pptx .

Let me know if you are interested in above at an offshore rate of USD 25 .

Regards
Amit
Skype ID:  amit_wildnettechnologies
Email: amit.rawal@wildnettechnologies.com

Hello

We are a pool of 275+ professionals including 30+ certified Salesforce developers with more than 7 years’ experience on all cloud services which include:

•             Design of Salesforce Objects and relationships.
•             Development of custom user interface using VisualForce
•             Development of business Logic on Force.com platform using Apex
•             Development of reports using custom reports
•             Data Migration of Salesforce data and integration with other technologies
•             Testing of Force.com applications

You may also like to review our capability deck at http://wildnettechnologies.com/Wildnet_Salesforce_Presentation_240715_Final.pptx .

Let me know if you are interested in above at an offshore rate of USD 25 and can discuss further.

Regards
Amit
Skype ID:  amit_wildnettechnologies
Email: amit.rawal@wildnettechnologies.com

Hello

I am in need of some visualforce programming and customizing. I have several different visual force pages to be set up.

Please let me know if you are interested, please email me for more info.

Jonathan@bullioncoatings.com

Thanks

Jonathan Bullion
Hi everyone - I'm looking for an experienced, freelance salesforce developer to help with some Triggers & VisualForce pages over the next few weeks/month, with the possibility for on-going work.  If you are interested, please email me your resume and rate: adrianna.carlesimo@idlewildinc.com.  
Hi, 

We're looking for an experienced Salesforce developer for work within our marketing and service technologies department. We are a major dutch retail company working globally.

We expect you to be able to work minimal of 20 hours a week. Have a great understanding of APEX and Visualforce and have a proven trackrecord. 

Send your resume to jhendriks@suitsupply.com or send me a message on the forum.

Thank you in advance for your message. 

Regards, 

We are relatively new to Salesforce,15 users. I need someone to work with in customising our applications such as workflow and documentation management. We are not loking for bespoke programmed solutions but those that work within Salesforce at this stage. Users are spread geographically but I am in GMT time zone. Please respond with some details of your SF experience and your hourly rate.
We are a small non-profit, up and running on Salesforce using the Non-Profit Starter Pack.  We need some help with adding features to our setup; our Salesforce developer advised us that these would require custom programming.

The main item that we need is to create an interface where we can import donations to a holding area, match them with the correct Organization or Household record manually, mark which fields should update on the Org/HH record, and then import the donations. We've tried using Leads for this but there are limitations that didn't allow us to do what we need to do.

We are located in San Francisco Bay Area and a local developer would be preferred. Since we are a non-profit, an hourly rate pro-rated for non-profits would be appreciated.
I'm looking for a SF developer to stand up a new instance of Salesforce for a non-profit Higher Ed business unit.  We just need the basic setup with a plugin to manage events, little to no integration needed.  Contact me at slenzo@loyola.edu 
Thank you,
Salvatore Lenzo
Loyola University Maryland  
Looking for an end to end website developer, experienced with Salesforce integrations, to help build website for a small company.  Opportunity for additional projects at a later date.
We're expanding our Salesforce practice and we're looking for an experiended Salesforce developer for a long term project.  Looking ot hire someone full time.  We're based in Denver, CO, but you don't need to be.  
Our company needs a salesforce developer to assist in integrating salesforce with our laboratory portal and our website. Local developer preferred. we are in South Florida.

Hello everyone,
I am a non developer who looks after customer support team and wanted to find out if our customers are able to down load an app, or log on to a website, or any other ways via mobile so they can receive update to their case we create in SFDC in real time?
I did a bit of search (probably not enough though) but I couldn't find anything around this...
Any help would be very much appreciated. Or if there are any other ways please point me in the right direction...

Thank you everyone,
Hello,

We are creating a mobile application using the Salesforce Cordova Mobile SDK and seem to be whitnessing a blank page during authentication into a community as the app goes through the following page:
https://devboxname-developer-edition.eu6.force.com/secur/frontdoor.jsp?sid=

After this blank screen the app progresses as expected, however the blank page lasts for around 10 seconds which makes for a sub-par user experience.

Is this blank page something we can customize to let the users know they are authenticating/loading? This page only appears when logging into a community as a community user and doesn't appear when logging in through login.salesforce.com as a standard user.

Thanks
International company looking for experienced Admin or Developer for multiple projects. Must have experience with Visual Force pages, the ability to build custom applications and experience with Community. 

Projects include
-Custom buttons
-Custom Objects
   - Time Tracking
   - Task Management/Checklists
   - Automated Proposals/Invoicing
-Client facing Community
   - Task Management/Checklists
   - Account Hierarchy 

Hi,

Iam looking for Salesforce Consulting companies in India for help with the projects that we have.
Please advise!

Thanks.