Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Please help me to fix this error

Error Message when i save the record

Workflow Action Failed to Trigger Flow
The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 3011900000012Sx. Contact your administrator for help. 

Click here to return to the previous page.

Mail:
-------
An error occurred at element myRule_1_A1 (FlowActionCall).
No applicable approval process was found.

This report lists the elements that the flow interview executed. The report is a beta feature.
We welcome your feedback on IdeaExchange.
Flow Details
Flow Name: MDF_auto_approval
Type: Workflow
Version: 1
Flow Interview Details
Interview Label: MDF_auto_approval-1_SFDC_MDF__c
Current User: test (00519000001DMLg)
Start time: 8/22/2016 5:34 AM
Duration: 0 seconds
How the Interview Started
test (00519000001DMLg) started the flow interview.
Some of this flow's variables were set when the interview started.
myVariable_old = null
myVariable_current = a0a190000012VYzAAM
RecursiveCountVariable = 0.00
ASSIGNMENT: myVariable_waitStartTimeAssignment
{!myVariable_waitStartTimeVariable} Equals {!Flow.CurrentDateTime}
Result
{!myVariable_waitStartTimeVariable} = "8/22/2016 5:34 AM"
DECISION: myDecision
Executed this outcome: myRule_1
Outcome conditions: and
1. {!formula_myRule_1} (true) Equals true
Logic: All conditions must be true (AND)
SUBMIT FOR APPROVAL: myRule_1_A1
Inputs:
objectId = {!myVariable_current.Id} (a0a190000012VYzAAM)
comment = null

Error Occurred: No applicable approval process was found.

I have a flow with a Fastlookup on the Opportunity and then a FastLookup on a custom object to pull information from the custom object and update back to the opportunity.  But the flow starting Opportunity ID is not getting pulled and i get an error that says the following:

"The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 301xxxxxxxxxxxx. Contact your administrator for help." 

Please help on how to get the Starting Opp ID to go through the flow in order to update that specific Opp record.

Hello all,

I am trying to create a set of Dynamic Choice Picklist values in a screen for users to select from, however, I need those picklist values to be limited to 2 profiles only. Unfortunately, there's no way to do advanced filtering logic ("And" / "Or" conditions).

I've tried creating a formula to store both Profile IDs with an "OR" condition with the hopes that I could select this variable, but I'm afraid I must be doing this wrong because when I try to reference this variable it's not returning any results.

Screen --> Dynamic Choice Picklist

Any ideas?? Thanks!!
1.No of workflow created per object...?
plz send limitaions of salesforce object clearly.?
I would like to use this bootstrap template http://mariusn.com/themes/reales-wp/ to create a responsive force.com website that will interact with data stored in Salesforce. All information displayed on the website will be coming from records created in Salesforce. The website will be used on Mobile devices as well as desktop.

How should I go about doing this? I know how to use a bootstrap template in Visualforce thanks to (http://www.oyecode.com/2013/11/how-to-use-bootstrap-3-with.html) but doing CRUD operations is a challenge for me. I can only do READ at most. Should I use APEX? JavaScript? Remote Object?

What is the best approach, how should I do it & if there are any examples of code (CRUD operations on a responsive website with many pages) /resources, please help.

We are building a community site and just purchased 4 Partner Community User licenses. I am trying to set up a new user but don't see the Partner Community License showing up in the User License drop down, nor do I see the Profile I created and to which the License is attached. Not sure why this is happening, does anyone have any ideas? 
Hi,

As Chatter isn't available for partner portals users, I am trying to create a Visualforce page that displays the Chatter Feed for a record so they are able to view it.

Is this achievable?

Thanks.
Hello all the experts out there: I am going through Order objects and find no way of linking orders to opportunity or quotes. The lookup relationship are all there on the order objects, and I can add related order lists to Oppty or Quote object. But the linkages out of the box just don't happen. Even adding "Opportunity" and "Quote" fields onto the Order page layout does nothing. Can anyone enlighten me? Sorry if the question is a little basic. Thanks!
I'm trying to implement the charts in a Visualforce page, but even the samples show only white space.
Hey Everyone,

I'm trying to create a login flow that will update a record whenever a person logs in, or create one if it doesn't already exist. I have it working right now so that whenever someone logs in it will create a new record, but I can't figure out a way that I can check to see if a record already exists and then choose to update or create the record based on that. Is their any way this can be done in a login flow? 

Any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks!
Hello!

I'm going through the Data Security Module of Trailhead and have ran into some difficulties. Would really appreciate it if someone could help!

1. I have a custom object called "Reviews" and the challenge is to give certain users Create, Read, and Edit permissions to only the records they own and not let them see the records of other users.

2. There's another custom object called "Candidates". For this one, user should have the Read Only permission to the records to which they are assigned as the Interviewer (custom lookup field). 

Thanks in advance!

Hi,
When we work on VisualForce pages we can hide the header and the sidebar for the Salesforce Classic.
I'm developing Lightning Components, how can i hide the sidebar of the Lightning Experience?
Hi All,

I have created visual flow to create order from Quote with line items assignment. Have a generate button on quote which would tigger the flow and order gets created. 
Issue is the order gets created and but it stays on the quote page itself. My requirement is once the order is created it should navigate to Order screen with created order.

Can someone help!
I have created a Flow named Prueba_Casos which has different screens (including Previous, Next and Finish buttons) and I use it to create a new register Case.

Also, I developed a controller Class named CaseFlowController.apxc and a Visualforce Page (VFP) named FlowPage.vfp I used it to declare a finishlocation at the VFP which is receiving the PageReference from the function getOID of the class with {!OID}. Also the flow interview="{!myflow}" at the VFP which receives the ID (getmyID) of the new Case from the class.

The variable var_case_id does exist and it is Text Data Type and is also Input and Output (Flow Designer variable definition). When I create the new register Case at the Flow Designer I assign the the record ID to the variable to reference it on my flow too. The code seems right because there are no errors and everything has its logic:

FlowPage.vfp
<apex:page Controller="CaseFlowController" TabStyle="Case">
    <flow:interview name="Prueba_Casos" interview="{!myflow}" finishlocation="{!OID}" />
</apex:page>
CaseFlowController.apxc
public class CaseFlowController {
    public Flow.Interview.Prueba_Casos myFlow { get; set; }

public String getmyID() {
    	if (myFlow==null) return '';
    	else return myFlow.var_case_id;
    }

public PageReference getOID(){
    	PageReference p = new PageReference('https://cs63.salesforce.com/500/o');
        p.setRedirect(false);
    	return p;
    }
}
The problem is the two different behaviours:
1) The incorrect one: I created a custom button at the Case layout called "Reclamaciones":
/flow/Prueba_Casos?CaseID={!Case.Id}&retURL=/{!Case.Id}
On click you start the flow, but at the end it doesn't redirect you to the finishlocation specified (https://cs63.salesforce.com/500/o).

2) The correct one: If you go to Setup > Visualforce Pages and then click on the icon next to the FlowPage you start the flow and in the end it does redirect you to the finishlocation specificied (https://cs63.salesforce.com/500/o).

The behaviour of the button is the one that I need to work. Do you know what is happening?
I would like to know if its possible to automatically add new user to public group.
I am trying to write a custom VF page to display account history only for the logged in user.
I am using account as the standard controller, and have an extension controller to do the filtering.
I am getting the above error when attempting to save my VF page.

Class:
public class AccExtensions{
      Public List<Account> AHS{get;set;}
            public AccExtensions(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
          AHS=[select id, name,(select ActivityDate, ActivityType from ActivityHistories where OwnerId = :UserInfo.getUserId())from account where ID=:ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id')];
          for(Account ah:AHS) {

AHS.add(ah);
}
}
}

VF Page

<apex:page standardController="Account" extensions="AccExtensions" >
<apex:pageBlock>
<apex:pageblockTable value="{!AHS}" var="acch">
<apex:Column headervalue = "Date" value="{!acch.ActivityDate}"/>
</apex:pageblockTable>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

Test Class keeps failing. What is wrong here?

@isTest
public class Test_OppWonChatter {
    static testMethod void insertNewOpportunity(){

Account a = new Account(Name = 'Test');

insert a;

Opportunity o = new Opportunity();
        o.name = 'Test';
        o.AccountId = a.Id;
        o.StageName = 'Closed Won';
        o.CloseDate = date.today();
        o.Type = 'New Customers';

insert o;
    }
}

A list view that shows accounts with related opportunities.
HI,
How do I fix this? - Validation Errors While Saving Record(s), i got below this error

user is getting while converting lead ,then i will gettine this error ,There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "Opportunity Owner can not be a Partner User".

Regards,
VIswa
Hi All,

Q). you have two salesforce account and insertion of contact in one account u need to insert in other account and vice versa for update how we can achieve ?

Can anyone reply for this post.

Thanks in advance..
What is salesforce developer platform1 means is it previous DEV401 exam.What is present Admin 201 exam is it app builder or salesforce certified administartor exam.
Thanks
Hi,
Does any one maybe came a cross of using the Visual Workflow as a assembly product configurator? My assembly product would be build from the components and each selection is depended from the previous selection. Below are my questions?
  1. On the first screen user will be typing the assembly product name and if there is already existing record shoudl be notified, if assembly is not existng should be taken through the configuration process of composing components as assembly product. Is it possible to achieve this functionality with Visual Workflow?
  2. When user is prompted to create new assembly product, the individual selections can be based on the previous one? e.g if selected blue colour should only get as an option to select only blue components?
  3. Each component record will include an individual component code, Is it possible to use formula that when the assembly product is configured formule will show all codes of the single components as a one long code?
I will appreciate any ideas or suggestions of how the similar functionality  was achieved.

Thanks

Hi,

Please help me to fix this error

Error Message when i save the record

Workflow Action Failed to Trigger Flow
The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 3011900000012Sx. Contact your administrator for help. 

Click here to return to the previous page.

Mail:
-------
An error occurred at element myRule_1_A1 (FlowActionCall).
No applicable approval process was found.

This report lists the elements that the flow interview executed. The report is a beta feature.
We welcome your feedback on IdeaExchange.
Flow Details
Flow Name: MDF_auto_approval
Type: Workflow
Version: 1
Flow Interview Details
Interview Label: MDF_auto_approval-1_SFDC_MDF__c
Current User: test (00519000001DMLg)
Start time: 8/22/2016 5:34 AM
Duration: 0 seconds
How the Interview Started
test (00519000001DMLg) started the flow interview.
Some of this flow's variables were set when the interview started.
myVariable_old = null
myVariable_current = a0a190000012VYzAAM
RecursiveCountVariable = 0.00
ASSIGNMENT: myVariable_waitStartTimeAssignment
{!myVariable_waitStartTimeVariable} Equals {!Flow.CurrentDateTime}
Result
{!myVariable_waitStartTimeVariable} = "8/22/2016 5:34 AM"
DECISION: myDecision
Executed this outcome: myRule_1
Outcome conditions: and
1. {!formula_myRule_1} (true) Equals true
Logic: All conditions must be true (AND)
SUBMIT FOR APPROVAL: myRule_1_A1
Inputs:
objectId = {!myVariable_current.Id} (a0a190000012VYzAAM)
comment = null

Error Occurred: No applicable approval process was found.

HI All,

How to Avoid MIXED DML Operation exception in Salesforce ?

can anyone reply for this post...
Thanks in Advance..
Hello,

I was able to create a successful process/flow that updates a custom lookup field with the primary contact name on the Opportunity when a Contact Role is marked as "Primary." The problem is that the custom field will not populate unless you click Edit and Save on the Opportunity record. Could someone tell me how I could automate the edit/save process since I have read that this is necessary for my process to work. It would be great if the custom field could just automatically populate without clicking edit. 
I am trying to concatonate two custom fields into another field.  I am trying to do this through the Query Editor.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks
Here my situation. I am getting data from a 3rd party (60k records) and in this data they assoicate mulitple unique IDs with an address location that I can tied back to a Salesforce Account. I'm trying to figure out what is the best solution to build this association in Salesforce. Is it through the use of junction object, trigger, etc?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
  • August 16, 2016
I am trying to send normal email alert (Just a text email) when checkbox is updated on account object.

I thought i can do with workflow email alert but I failed.So i am checking out for more options.
HOW can i send a normal alert to admin of org when particular field is updated on account object.

Please share thoughts.Thank you
Hi,

I need to change our homepage that all our users sees after they login. I know you can change the Default Landing Tab to any other object associated tab, but in our situation I need the homepage to land on a particular dashboard that I made.

Is there any way I can do this? If so How?  

Thank You,
Saavn 
  • August 16, 2016
Hi All,

I am trying to complete the exercise where API name 'Trail__c' is required.

Create a custom object with 'Trail' as the Label and Object Name. The resulting API name will need to be 'Trail__c'.

It clearly mentions in the error  blank spaces or consecutive underscores not allowed. How do I achieve this? Thanks in advance.
I have one lead management process..i have some doubts in the project..Mainly the project vision is client has differnt insurance products.he targeted us country..He picked up 23 states..So he appionted one general agent along with career agent in every region.Based on leads zipcode, the l ead will be assigned to general agent and in turn assigned to career agent by general agent.The carrer agent will goes ahead n contact the lead , based onthe reponse from lead, he will store the lead information in to lead object..
here is my Questions? please ans me asap its very urgent

1. i have created one object to store the zipcodes n one object for general agent..Is it correct im gng or wrong? please gelp me.
2. If i hardcoded all zipcodes in to object, then after a new zipcode is to be added then we can directly add to it or? if we can add it dirctly , is it correct way to add or not?
I have a flow with a Fastlookup on the Opportunity and then a FastLookup on a custom object to pull information from the custom object and update back to the opportunity.  But the flow starting Opportunity ID is not getting pulled and i get an error that says the following:

"The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 301xxxxxxxxxxxx. Contact your administrator for help." 

Please help on how to get the Starting Opp ID to go through the flow in order to update that specific Opp record.