• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I'm not a regular SFDC user, and I've never used SOQL. However I need to create a simple query but I can't find the right formula. I read a lot on the topics but the more I read the more I'm confused.

If you can help, it will be great.

I just want to retreive 4 fields : 2 from Opportunity table and 2 from Campaign table. In Opportunity table there is primary key 'CampaignId' which links the 2 tables. I need to retreive opportunitites 'Stage' and 'Amount' with the camapign 'name' and campaign 'type'. As you guess, campaign name & campaign type are available on campaign table only.

That's where I'm stuck on the SOQL.

I can't put the righ ones on the right order.. between select, child parent etc.

Is there a generous soul to help me here ? 

thanks !!

Hi all,

I'm not a regular SFDC user, and I've never used SOQL. However I need to create a simple query but I can't find the right formula. I read a lot on the topics but the more I read the more I'm confused.

If you can help, it will be great.

I just want to retreive 4 fields : 2 from Opportunity table and 2 from Campaign table. In Opportunity table there is primary key 'CampaignId' which links the 2 tables. I need to retreive opportunitites 'Stage' and 'Amount' with the camapign 'name' and campaign 'type'. As you guess, campaign name & campaign type are available on campaign table only.

That's where I'm stuck on the SOQL.

I can't put the righ ones on the right order.. between select, child parent etc.

Is there a generous soul to help me here ? 

thanks !!