• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to update the field based on the following conditions:

if the Date Create is less that 30 seconds and the Lead Status = Working Contacted.
I have my formula below that does not work:

IF( OR(ISPICKVAL(Status,"Working - Contacted"))
    DATEVALUE(LastModifiedDate  - CreatedDate) * 86400<= 30)),TRUE,FALSE)

Please help.
Hello,

I am working on a flow which contains a screen and two dynamic choices.  Ideally when one of both dynamic choices are selected then I would like to create the records.  My flow works if both choices are selected and if the first one is selected.  When I only select the second choice then the record is not created. 

I have two decision elements. 

If the first choice is selected – create record
If the second choice is selected – create the second record

My flow breaks if the second choice is only selected because of the first decision element breaks the link.  I am not sure how to get around this.  Do I need to use the Loop element?

User-added image

Thanks,

Aaron
Hello,

I would like to schedule a VisualFlow to run every single night at 3AM. Are there any best practices to achieve this?

Thanks!
Hello,

In our SF environment, I would like to create a roll-up summary field with a condition on a date field. However, it seems like relative date filters are not allowed. See screenshot below. It there another way to achieve this.

Screenshot

I need some expert opinion on this.
We have two full sandboxes where one of them(FFDEV) has been given our finanacialforce consultants who worked on some huge project. That financialforce project was on hold for quite some time and because of this the FFDEV has not been refreshed for last 10 months. At the same time, we have done many CRM changes via the other full sandbox to production. Now that we want to restart the financialforce project, we do not want to loose any of the development done by the financialforce consultant in FFDEV, how can I get the latest prodution refreshed to FFDEV? A normal refresh will erase all the developments done in the first phase of project. Do you have any suggestions/advices? The Financialforce changes in FFDEV inlude huge custom ERP apps and many (MANY) customizations on top that. 
Your support will be much appreciated!
​Thanks
I am working in a production org where SAML SSO is enabled and it works pretty fine on PCs/laptops.
I was able to logon  in Salesforce1 Apps also without any issue till December. Since more than a month, every new logon is giving the following error during an attempt to do SSO logon. Interestingly If I copy the link and put on the the browser in my mobile, it gives me the login form to Salesforce.
Seems like the redirection does not work from just the app. The already logged in Salesforce1 users will not notice this issue.

Web page not available

The web page at https://adfs.meteogroup.net/adfs/ls/wia?SAMLRequest=jZLBkqIwEIZfhcodDDiMIzVoMaDIKoKALOPFQowImgQJKPr0y%2BpOrXuZ2q7KId2d%2F0%2FS3%2FuwwUfujEqWUaICUYCAQySh24ykKlgGY%2F4NDAfvLMbHQtHqak88dKoRq7j2HGHKvaCCuiQKjVnGFBJjxJQqUXzNnimSAJWipBVN6BFwGmOorFojnRJWY1T6qDxnCVp6MxXsq6pgSqeDUYVoWtK6EPBVYPERsR0tEyQkFA8ZVSE0DPgIw7VWgDPa22Qkru4P%2BFKJtzsmPEkRVN1znSPrAM4yVLCWdK2N8JTz%2Fnhuj94unqFd7L8L%2Fi7fjN4x2hZ%2BlN665iHswiiSGwt7URYVwcbSHTz6uQ4OBlpckbP5gKvNosY0bfjtTZyJWniIHYivtzLHsrWwrMV65XW3c3vumKGu41V2vkw1KRfhwjG3cj%2FPbMmYomZE0mmsfYTLUNfORBunc7%2B%2FRn7SpNSKLnXWvLnmzN0h71btzZfbOdmMdj8uPjYPzZ52X9Llde3H08Lsp2Gm9%2FxP%2B7W7MHe533PxKmV83mcemcBzHxNbpqdX58LLbmxaS4%2FqzWcoefbEl8d5A%2F2JpLW%2FxViNLMKqmFQqkKDY46HEw9dAfFFEWYFQkCSpHYT7Z9AfGXng8x0Vm0cTUyZB4PKu4weAC78wbBvAAzrlbl4%2B0fa9bPyFGBj8D1DvnSeTwWP3L%2BeDXw%3D%3D&RelayState=%2Fsetup%2Fsecur%2FRemoteAccessAuthorizationPage.apexp%3Fdisplay%3Dtouch%26source%3DCAAAAVoUNJm6ME8wMjAwMDAwMDAwMDA0AAAAzEVyQhGAdk9U-7JnL-pClRo1HFWNIqyjvpEE1sIMUVqFJgulSH_D7dWsGtpuqw4z5mXvKhdbWc66bQC4hZhRsWGTJv9qUGi8OetzKl616bCfOd2zCRqK38o2X061mtL-Nqz30PY_cu6lk8VAVeNRJ6w7mtEpY3N4UZspTPq_boeAX7OJweL-5hnIlz_KVAkpX80nQAVAVMv8kntLYgultTcdOcC03r4d9KQbzq3-SMP_jSFXfm8C4WEGMivfApFMWrc0_2nGPUDrP2Bq-ZSnPVLqL8HYvTRYpTetpk7X3rShcfbQkwrMxaKh9dUr5fgp83Rozw62VR7Hv2suTIZroEuAMOgt2sbNBQC88_l8py5jMLNSHrsXZflwJlEtQTq05oI8bgYSUzj8Pp2zdLw-XTplP9C0s8Zak-OxpjxdpieRZdGkIj8CPqVoGdymV8D1tqBRa8jGaOXPX2Hl9kIyAvc%253D&SigAlg=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2001%2F04%2Fxmldsig-more%23rsa-sha256&Signature=qeMH9qZ%2FRUdFcQdj%2FKajmjUj0C2yIxR%2B9iAKE5lFdH6Lh7Y%2BN2EdpsoX7mrPjFah7jKoqO5YXzSh%2FO%2FOuwuuqEH5jl44nowp1Ky6iHby5l%2ByY7p6DUaSLDt1uspR%2Bo2RfDuXXwoEBm9NpVzwQBPW6RtVzloDBI64xLxb0uj6vE3XuPsun5DkmuzDMcOZKl0jnFCpuXB54ql8IhhIyJMDvMwIVkWdVy2M3dlYJ0Lyijd8EK2vycZ9fAk6631BIW7FP4GpAy4DxJ5zro%2FDfLQhyKYe4V%2F2oEFhWmMsmoFLkHOoaIecToBpYVR8r7wnVtiGHRf2aAAEUP9DVdTJn40Tyg%3D%3D might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Suggestions:

Make sure that you have a data connection
Reload this web page later
Check the address that you entered

We use microsoft ADFS as the identity provider. In the ADFS configuration when ' Windows Integrated Authentication'  is unchecked, the mobile logon prompt for a logon screen. But this totally is not accetpible as it makes everyone(from PC and Laptops) to enter login credentials and the advantage of SSO is lost.

The only change we have done on SSO was a new certificate update. It is the same 'SAML Single Sign-On Settings'  where I clicked Edit->Choose a new file for 'Identity Provider Certificate'  . The connected apps were not changed either.

Do you have any thoughts on how to solve this issue that poped up from no where?
Thanks

I am getting a row failured in a scheduled reporting snapshot. the error is just "field integrity exception" and the row details. Any idea how to solved this?
I am working on an org with SAML SSO enabled. Another application within the organisation would like to read some Account records from this org. What kind of Integration is the best? I was thinking of REST API with OAuth. In that case how does it work in combination with SAML SSO? Please provide your suggestions.
User-added image
Please Help,

Though the Action completion Date/time is not exceed the target Date/time, this is error message is shown while updating the milestone.

Please share your thoughts.   

Can you advise me any one how to give delegated access to others in approval process?
  • March 24, 2017
Hi..
I need to make inactive all the  triggers in my org  using coding only.. Anybody have any idea?
Hi,

In my SFDC Org using Multi Currency (USD & EUR).

Is that possible to implement, like conversion rate will be applicable / restricted based on Record Type?

Please let me know.
  • March 01, 2017
I need some expert opinion on this.
We have two full sandboxes where one of them(FFDEV) has been given our finanacialforce consultants who worked on some huge project. That financialforce project was on hold for quite some time and because of this the FFDEV has not been refreshed for last 10 months. At the same time, we have done many CRM changes via the other full sandbox to production. Now that we want to restart the financialforce project, we do not want to loose any of the development done by the financialforce consultant in FFDEV, how can I get the latest prodution refreshed to FFDEV? A normal refresh will erase all the developments done in the first phase of project. Do you have any suggestions/advices? The Financialforce changes in FFDEV inlude huge custom ERP apps and many (MANY) customizations on top that. 
Your support will be much appreciated!
​Thanks
Hi,

What is the exact meaning of workbench ?

why it is use ?

Please give the discription in your own words .
Hi friends,

I want to create a validation rule on picklist field , that is if select morethan one picklist value then display the error message .
Hi All,

When email to case is received. When the user reply the customer mail his user id should be set as case owner. How can we do this?

Thanks!!
Hallo all,

1. I have a validation rule that Starttime field should always be greater than the current time.
2. I have a time based workflow rule which changes the status field, after 15 minutes from valid Start time field value.

I got a mail saying that the this workflow rule failed to fire because of validation rule. Is there any way to fire this workflow rule even when validation rules are not satisfied or any other work around for this.

I am working in a production org where SAML SSO is enabled and it works pretty fine on PCs/laptops.
I was able to logon  in Salesforce1 Apps also without any issue till December. Since more than a month, every new logon is giving the following error during an attempt to do SSO logon. Interestingly If I copy the link and put on the the browser in my mobile, it gives me the login form to Salesforce.
Seems like the redirection does not work from just the app. The already logged in Salesforce1 users will not notice this issue.

Web page not available

The web page at https://adfs.meteogroup.net/adfs/ls/wia?SAMLRequest=jZLBkqIwEIZfhcodDDiMIzVoMaDIKoKALOPFQowImgQJKPr0y%2BpOrXuZ2q7KId2d%2F0%2FS3%2FuwwUfujEqWUaICUYCAQySh24ykKlgGY%2F4NDAfvLMbHQtHqak88dKoRq7j2HGHKvaCCuiQKjVnGFBJjxJQqUXzNnimSAJWipBVN6BFwGmOorFojnRJWY1T6qDxnCVp6MxXsq6pgSqeDUYVoWtK6EPBVYPERsR0tEyQkFA8ZVSE0DPgIw7VWgDPa22Qkru4P%2BFKJtzsmPEkRVN1znSPrAM4yVLCWdK2N8JTz%2Fnhuj94unqFd7L8L%2Fi7fjN4x2hZ%2BlN665iHswiiSGwt7URYVwcbSHTz6uQ4OBlpckbP5gKvNosY0bfjtTZyJWniIHYivtzLHsrWwrMV65XW3c3vumKGu41V2vkw1KRfhwjG3cj%2FPbMmYomZE0mmsfYTLUNfORBunc7%2B%2FRn7SpNSKLnXWvLnmzN0h71btzZfbOdmMdj8uPjYPzZ52X9Llde3H08Lsp2Gm9%2FxP%2B7W7MHe533PxKmV83mcemcBzHxNbpqdX58LLbmxaS4%2FqzWcoefbEl8d5A%2F2JpLW%2FxViNLMKqmFQqkKDY46HEw9dAfFFEWYFQkCSpHYT7Z9AfGXng8x0Vm0cTUyZB4PKu4weAC78wbBvAAzrlbl4%2B0fa9bPyFGBj8D1DvnSeTwWP3L%2BeDXw%3D%3D&RelayState=%2Fsetup%2Fsecur%2FRemoteAccessAuthorizationPage.apexp%3Fdisplay%3Dtouch%26source%3DCAAAAVoUNJm6ME8wMjAwMDAwMDAwMDA0AAAAzEVyQhGAdk9U-7JnL-pClRo1HFWNIqyjvpEE1sIMUVqFJgulSH_D7dWsGtpuqw4z5mXvKhdbWc66bQC4hZhRsWGTJv9qUGi8OetzKl616bCfOd2zCRqK38o2X061mtL-Nqz30PY_cu6lk8VAVeNRJ6w7mtEpY3N4UZspTPq_boeAX7OJweL-5hnIlz_KVAkpX80nQAVAVMv8kntLYgultTcdOcC03r4d9KQbzq3-SMP_jSFXfm8C4WEGMivfApFMWrc0_2nGPUDrP2Bq-ZSnPVLqL8HYvTRYpTetpk7X3rShcfbQkwrMxaKh9dUr5fgp83Rozw62VR7Hv2suTIZroEuAMOgt2sbNBQC88_l8py5jMLNSHrsXZflwJlEtQTq05oI8bgYSUzj8Pp2zdLw-XTplP9C0s8Zak-OxpjxdpieRZdGkIj8CPqVoGdymV8D1tqBRa8jGaOXPX2Hl9kIyAvc%253D&SigAlg=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2001%2F04%2Fxmldsig-more%23rsa-sha256&Signature=qeMH9qZ%2FRUdFcQdj%2FKajmjUj0C2yIxR%2B9iAKE5lFdH6Lh7Y%2BN2EdpsoX7mrPjFah7jKoqO5YXzSh%2FO%2FOuwuuqEH5jl44nowp1Ky6iHby5l%2ByY7p6DUaSLDt1uspR%2Bo2RfDuXXwoEBm9NpVzwQBPW6RtVzloDBI64xLxb0uj6vE3XuPsun5DkmuzDMcOZKl0jnFCpuXB54ql8IhhIyJMDvMwIVkWdVy2M3dlYJ0Lyijd8EK2vycZ9fAk6631BIW7FP4GpAy4DxJ5zro%2FDfLQhyKYe4V%2F2oEFhWmMsmoFLkHOoaIecToBpYVR8r7wnVtiGHRf2aAAEUP9DVdTJn40Tyg%3D%3D might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Suggestions:

Make sure that you have a data connection
Reload this web page later
Check the address that you entered

We use microsoft ADFS as the identity provider. In the ADFS configuration when ' Windows Integrated Authentication'  is unchecked, the mobile logon prompt for a logon screen. But this totally is not accetpible as it makes everyone(from PC and Laptops) to enter login credentials and the advantage of SSO is lost.

The only change we have done on SSO was a new certificate update. It is the same 'SAML Single Sign-On Settings'  where I clicked Edit->Choose a new file for 'Identity Provider Certificate'  . The connected apps were not changed either.

Do you have any thoughts on how to solve this issue that poped up from no where?
Thanks

Is it possible to hide a section on the standard pagelayout based on the picklist selection, For suppose in the below picture 

If i have selected the region as YES in the picklist then it should show the REGION DETAILS section and if the REGION is selected as NO the the REGION DETAILS SECTION Should be hidden.

Please help.

User-added image
  • February 02, 2017
I am trying to add a captcha to my web to lead form in my website to get rid of spam. I haven't found a way that I can get saleforce to recoginze the lead, and for the captcha to work. Any ideas? 

Hi,

I have created a trigger on he EmailMessage object that checks the address an Email was sent to and uses that Address to match it with the Users in Salesforce that have their own personal address (a custom field) entered. When a match is found it will change the ownership of the Case that was created by Email2Case to that particular person.

The case is created, assignment rules change ownership to a queue. Then my after trigger changes ownership again to the correct person.

Now here is the strange part. After this Salesforce changes ownership of the Case to the Standard Case owner User that is specified under Case support settings if Salesforce was unable to assign a case.

Does anyone know why this happens? Why does this rule apply? If i look at a case history it first has an owner from the assignment rules, then an owner from my trigger and still Salesforce seems to think it was unable to assign an owner to the case and changes it back to the default setting..