• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have a client who wishes to not record IP address information for community users, (or to delete them), to protect user privacy on the basis that the police may subpoena the records and they want to assure user anonymity at least within the organisation.

The SOAP API documentation for LoginHistory here does say that: "You can also enable delete() in API version 42.0 and later. See Enable delete of Field History and Field History Archive."
(https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api.meta/api/sforce_api_objects_loginhistory.htm), however the linked kb is for Field History information not login history. 

I've tried enabling the System settings described and then trying a DML delete on a LoginHistory SObject but still no dice.

Have I missed something glaringly obvious? Or is the documentation incorrect?
(If the documentation is incorrect do I win a prize :-D )

Thanks for any help or input anyone can add.
Cheers.
Hi,

I'm using Lightning Design System with a Visualforce page and using <svg> tag to get SLDS Icons on Page header and Buttons. Initially on page load all works fine but when I try to re-render any <apex:outputPanel> that have <svg> icons inside it, on complete of rerendering it vanish my all <svg> icons.
I tried to debbug it by Inspect element in chrome and found after re-rendering any block my <svg> icon tags are not there.

anyone else experiencing this issue?

Any advise or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
@thatherahere