• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I wanted to make event work in Lightning out when Lightning component is embedded into a Visualforce page. When I include <aura:dependency resource="markup://force:*" type="Event"/> in the Lightning dependency app I get the following error

An internal server error has occurred
Error ID: 268240336-7606 (1856451655)

org.auraframework.throwable.quickfix.InvalidDefinitionException: No enum constant org.auraframework.def.DefDescriptor.DefType.Event
at .(0AdA00000004Q0n:3)
at .(0AdA00000004Q0n:3)
at org.auraframework.impl.root.DependencyDefImpl.<init>(DependencyDefImpl.java:55)
at org.auraframework.impl.root.DependencyDefImpl$Builder.build(DependencyDefImpl.java:151)
at org.auraframework.impl.root.parser.handler.DependencyDefHandler.createDefinition(DependencyDefHandler.java:93)....

Following is the code I am using for the dependency app 

<aura:application access="GLOBAL" extends="ltng:outApp">
    <aura:dependency resource="ui:button"/>
    <aura:dependency resource="markup://force:*" type="EVENT"/>
</aura:application>  

Following is the Visualforce page code 

<apex:page >
    <apex:includeLightning />

<div id="lightning" />

<script>
       $Lightning.use("c:lcvTest", function() {
          $Lightning.createComponent("c:spotlightAccountSetting",
          { headingLabel : "Press Me!" , headingText : "Press Me!" },
          "lightning",
          function(cmp) {

///

});
        });
    </script>
</apex:page>

help would be appreciated 

Thanks
  • August 18, 2017
Hi,

In the setup section of a lightning enviornment $User.UITheme and $User.UIThemeDisplayed displays Theme3 whereas it should display Theme4d. Is this a bug? Is there a workaround for detecting the environment whether classic or lightning on setup pages? I have a visualforce page embedded in the user detail page and want to detect the environment from it. 

Thanks  
  • August 04, 2017
Hi,

In the setup section of a lightning enviornment $User.UITheme and $User.UIThemeDisplayed displays Theme3 whereas it should display Theme4d. Is this a bug? Is there a workaround for detecting the environment whether classic or lightning on setup pages? I have a visualforce page embedded in the user detail page and want to detect the environment from it. 

Thanks  
  • August 04, 2017