• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have 100 records i want to display records from 30 to 40 and 70 to 78 in single SOQL query ..
How it is possible ?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I have a CSV file  i want to upload this file in VF page and putting into custom object .
So how can we achieve this ?

Thanks in Advance.
Hi,

I have user 1, user 2 where user 2 is Manager. User 1 have read/write access and user 2 have only read access.
As User 2 is  Manager of user 1 why cant he have write access of field??

Thanks in Advance.

Hi,

whenever account phone is updated i want to update the contact phone field too.
How can we achieve this with triggers..
can you send me the trigger code

Thanks in Advance 

Hi,

I want to update the contact phone field whenever account phone filed is updated .
Please share the code.

Thanks in advance
Can you give me the examples of Future method and  Asynchronous apex ?

Thanks in Advance
Hello Guys,

When i change opportunity status to “closed one” for selected opportunities, On click of save it will update opportunity status as well as Account status as well.
Please tell me how to achieve this.

Thanks in Advance,
Deepu

I have custom object and one picklist field..which have 10 values..I want to display only 5 values in VF page..How can we achieve this ?
Thanks in Advance.
Criteria :
If the lead RecordType = ‘US Lead’, then assign the lead to users with country = ‘USA’
If the lead RecordType = ‘International’, then assign the lead to users with Country != ‘USA’
The assignment has to happen in a round-robin fashion. 

For eg., if there are only 3 users(User1,User2,User3) with country = ‘USA’ in the system then the first lead with RecordType = ‘US Lead’ will be assigned to User1, Second lead with RecordType = ‘US Lead’ will be assigned to User2 and so on.
The same logic applies to international leads. 

Workload balance in lead assignment : It would be good if the workload of the user is considered in lead assignment. For eg., User2 is the next in line to get a lead assigned through round-robin fashion and he has 10 open leads and User3 only has 2 open leads assigned. Even though User2 is the next in line, in order to balance the workload of users, the lead can be assigned to user3. 
Criteria :
  1. If the lead RecordType = ‘US Lead’, then assign the lead to users with country = ‘USA’
  2. If the lead RecordType = ‘International’, then assign the lead to users with Country != ‘USA’

For eg., if there are only 3 users(User1,User2,User3) with country = ‘USA’ in the system then the first lead with RecordType = ‘US Lead’ will be assigned to User1, Second lead with RecordType = ‘US Lead’ will be assigned to User2 and so on.

Workload balance in lead assignment : It would be good if the workload of the user is considered in lead assignment. For eg., User2 is the next in line to get a lead assigned through round-robin fashion and he has 10 open leads and User3 only has 2 open leads assigned. Even though User2 is the next in line, in order to balance the workload of users, the lead can be assigned to user3.

Hi,
   I have Employee class and its having 4 methods.. i have another class name is Manager. So i want to access Employee class methods in Manager class . can you tell me how to achieve this ?

Hi,

whenever account phone is updated i want to update the contact phone field too.
How can we achieve this with triggers..
can you send me the trigger code

Thanks in Advance 

Can you give me the examples of Future method and  Asynchronous apex ?

Thanks in Advance
Criteria :
  1. If the lead RecordType = ‘US Lead’, then assign the lead to users with country = ‘USA’
  2. If the lead RecordType = ‘International’, then assign the lead to users with Country != ‘USA’

Hi,

I am Prasant.I am new to salesforce developemnet.I have learnet most of the salesforce concepts like Apex,triggers,API's and salesforce customization.I have practiced with varuous uses cases form this forum.However i still don't have experience of a full time project.So if any body can help me in this context.

Thanks in advance,
Prasant