• 40 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've completed the challenge, it has 100% coverage. I've checked all the method names. The URL is valid. I've used Work Bench and curl to test and even tested with multiple Accounts with and without contacts.

I know on other challenges, punctionation was important.  What about the defination of the return? Are there expected names?

I built a class to hold Account ID & Name along with a List of Contact names and IDs. Is this my issue?  Anyone else have a challenge with this challenge?

Any help or hints will be appreciated.

Here are snippets of my code:

@RestResource(urlMapping='/Accounts/*/contacts')
global with sharing class AccountManager {

global class APIAccount {
        public ID Id;
        public String Name;
        List<APIContact> Contacts;

@HttpGet
    global static APIAccount getAccount() {
        RestRequest request = RestContext.request;

Hello everyone, I've been working on this challenge in the Date Security portion of Trailhead for some time but need some help (See below)

The challenge requires a profile to be created with the following traits:
    Name: Account Reviewer
    Salesforce license type
    Only read access to Account object. (And no access to any other object in the Org)

Understand that I did read the indepth reading before hand and I created a read-only clone profile in the Accounts profile list but am stuck as how to proceed from there. Challenge error states: Challenge not yet complete ... here's what's wrong: The 'Account Reviewer' profile does not work as expected. Please Advise.
I currently have Eclipse 3.2 and downloaded the Force.com IDE plugin for 3.2.  While the plugin is working-- I am not getting any code-complete on my objects/ apex code.  One of our consultants (not from salesforce) - has Eclipse 3.3 wth the 3.3 plugin - and only gets code-complete on S-controls....   Are we supposed to get code-complete functionality with this plugin? From the description it sounds like yes.   Anyone know why this function may not be working in Eclipse with the Force.com plugin??
  • February 26, 2008