• Solution & Technical Architect
  • WebResults S.r.l

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Here the error I'm facing. I started with a brand new trailhead playground.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MZAUYXNS
I can't see the "Send Mail" button on top of my Opportunity tab in my developer org.
I checked and the button is correctly placed in the page layout.
Any idea? Am I missing some mandatory information in my records?

TIA
Here the error I'm facing. I started with a brand new trailhead playground.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MZAUYXNS
for example 
Price__c * Qyt__c = Total_Price__c (Total price is formula field)
Total_Price__c * Disscount_per__c = Disscount__c (Disscount Is also formula field)
Disscount__c + Total_Price__c = Amount (Amount is  also formula field)

how to cover this filed in test class
Hi all,

I have some code that I would like to ensure updates from the child Opportunities to the parent Opportunity, which is a renewal. Right now, I have a beforeUpdate trigger that looks to see if the Opportunity has any children opportunities. If it does, then it will sum up the values of Currency1__c, Currency2__c, and Currencye3__c from the child opportunities into the parent's Opp fields rollupCurrency1,rollupCurrency2 , and rollupCurrency3. I have this part written out.

The second part is a little difficult for me to figure out. Essentially, I want it so that if any of three specific Currency fields are changed on the child opportunity, it should trigger an update in the parent Opportunity. They are associated via a lookup field. Since it's the same object, I'm not sure what the best practice would be to update the parent Opportunity when the Opp Trigger is triggered from the child Opportunity since it's not passed in Trigger.New, and DML operations don't work on the same object if I recall correctly. Any help is appreciated! 

I have a VFP that our reps use to record the outcome of any outbound calls they make on a contact.  There is a "call" button on the contact page that brings up the Call Visualforce page.  The Cancel button should close the VFP and return the user to the contact page and delete the call record. The error- Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; first error: ENTITY_IS_DELETED, entity is deleted: []  Error is in expression '{!callCancel}' in component <apex:commandButton> in page call: Class.CallExtension.callCancel: line 537, column 1

public void callCancel() {
        //system.debug('****Cancelling***');
        Delete call;

I can't see the "Send Mail" button on top of my Opportunity tab in my developer org.
I checked and the button is correctly placed in the page layout.
Any idea? Am I missing some mandatory information in my records?

TIA