• Consultant
  • Dea Simon Consulting

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone!  I am looking for people to build a trusted working relationship with; people that I can turn to that will help me execute my projects.  

My goal is to have a group of us that all work together, as projects arise, based on our individual specialties.  Right now I am acting as the project manager, technical architect, designer, builder, and administator for each one of my clients; its too much! 

If you are a Certified Developer or Certified Administrator with at least 5 years of experience, live in the U.S., and would like to become part of a trusted team of excellence, please send me your resume along with your hourly rate detail.   (dea@deasimon.com) 

This is a contract position that is ad-hoc in nature, no guarantee of consisent work is given at this time but you will be the first I call when assistance is needed.  My apologies but no oveseas applicants will be considered, previous experience with significant differences in timezones has proven to be too difficult to manage.
Hi everyone!  I am looking for people to build a trusted working relationship with; people that I can turn to that will help me execute my projects.  

My goal is to have a group of us that all work together, as projects arise, based on our individual specialties.  Right now I am acting as the project manager, technical architect, designer, builder, and administator for each one of my clients; its too much! 

If you are a Certified Developer or Certified Administrator with at least 5 years of experience, live in the U.S., and would like to become part of a trusted team of excellence, please send me your resume along with your hourly rate detail.   (dea@deasimon.com) 

This is a contract position that is ad-hoc in nature, no guarantee of consisent work is given at this time but you will be the first I call when assistance is needed.  My apologies but no oveseas applicants will be considered, previous experience with significant differences in timezones has proven to be too difficult to manage.