• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I've tried hiding both objects from my user permissions and also making sure that both objects are not "pinned" in Salesforce classic. However, I'm unable to remove the Peoples and Articles objects from displaying in my smart search section from the Salesforce1 mobile navigation menu. I have created a custom user profile, which hides all the objects that I do not wish to display.

I was able to successfully hide all other standard objects in the smart search, but it seems that only these two are stubbon. 

Is there something else I can try to hide them?
Hi,

I've tried hiding both objects from my user permissions and also making sure that both objects are not "pinned" in Salesforce classic. However, I'm unable to remove the Peoples and Articles objects from displaying in my smart search section from the Salesforce1 mobile navigation menu. I have created a custom user profile, which hides all the objects that I do not wish to display.

I was able to successfully hide all other standard objects in the smart search, but it seems that only these two are stubbon. 

Hi,