• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I would like to use a button on a related list to update the selected child record and the related parent record at the same time.  A previous search of the forum lead me to the Javascript that sucessfully edits the child record, but updating the parrent record seems to require a different approach.  This is the code for the child record:
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/16.0/connection.js")} 

var records = {!GETRECORDIDS($ObjectType.Interview__c)};

var newRecords = [];

if(records.length<1) {
alert("Please choose at least one Interview to Cancel");
} else {
var r = confirm("Click ''OK'' to remove the Lead from the Interview."); 
if (r == true) { 
try {
for (var n=0; n<records.length; n++){

var sv = new sforce.SObject("Interview__c");
sv.id = records[n];

sv.Interviewee__c = null ;

newRecords.push(sv);
}
result = sforce.connection.update(newRecords);
window.location.reload(); 

if (result[0].getBoolean("success")) {
alert("Interview Canceled");
} else {
alert("failed to cancel Interview" + result[0]);
}
}
catch (e) {
alert(e);
}
}
}
Interviewee__c is actually Lead reamaned.

I have a check box on Lead (Scheduled_for_Interview__c) that I want to be set to false when the button is clicked.  

Any ideas are appreaciated!
When I convert Leads that have Files attached via the Files related list, those files are lost durining the conversion process.  I want to be able to have them appear in the Files related list of the Contact that the Lead gets converted into.   

Any thought on how to make this work are apreaciated.
When I convert Leads that have Files attached via the Files related list, those files are lost durining the conversion process.  I want to be able to have them appear in the Files related list of the Contact that the Lead gets converted into.   

Any thought on how to make this work are apreaciated.
Formula field in the roll up summary filter. I am trying to rollup the current quarter opportunity amount rollup at account level and created formula to check if the opportunity is falling in current quarter. Now I am not able to see the field in the filter criteria on the roll up summary. Interestingly there is one more field formula (number) which is appearing on filter, seeing that I created a number filter with 1 or 0 value to identify the current auarter opportunity filter, but my new field is also not appearing in the filter. 

Roll up summary problem

Thanks,
Yogesh
Any time we edit a contact in Not for Profit Starter Pack 3.0 we get the error: Apex trigger npsp.TDTM_Contact caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: npsp.TDTM_Contact: System.LimitException: Query of LOB fields caused heap usage to exceed limit.
We are using the Account Household configuration.